Video: Urinals according to "size"? Why size matters in the Thai gents!

webfact

3 hours ago, GarryP said:

Think it means the size of the space around the urinal and the actual urinals are all the same size. That is, XXL for fat f*$%s, and S for super skinny buggers.  

You mean S for cloaked skeletons?

Hey, at 65 I am not embarrassed to admit it has been awhile since I heard "too big!"

As long as the receptcle is high enough for no splash, and hopefully somewhere for a wobbly old man to lean. I do like disabled facilities but not found everywhere.

I have noticed many Thai men go into the stalls instead of risking exposure at the urinals. Don't know why that is. A couple of guys I could ask but haven't thought to.

On 9/6/2019 at 9:50 AM, NCC1701A said:

USA: "Are you in?"

Thailand: "Too big! Cannot!"

Reminds me of the old joke about a Norwegian lady of the night. A customer, while executing the agreed contract vigorously, accidentally got sucked in to the cavernous tool of the trade and was walking about, when he met a well know CEO of a dry dock. Perplexed, he asked "what are you doing here?". The angry CEO barked back "My oil tanker is parked somewhere in here and I can't find the bloody thing!"

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I guess I would have to go to the XXL urinal as my mum was Welsh and my father was Hungarian !!

Makes me ............................................................ wait for it ........................

Wel-Hung emoji51.png

My father was from Little Hampton. ????????????

Here's an interesting urinal display which I've seen:

"Berlin Wall Urinal

A piece of the iconic wall found an unlikely new home in a Vegas bathroom"

Berlin%20Wall%20restroom%201.JPG

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/berlin-wall-urinal

There used to be a toilet paper museum in the US:

MMBTtp.jpg

I'm pretty sure admission or at least part of admission was a roll of toilet paper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Museum_of_Bathroom_Tissue

Archived