The wife growing older in Thailand ....serious question

sidjameson

Thailand and SE Asia has plenty of available young women. Many men, shout out to Britman2 for heading the charge, admit to physical attraction being the main component of their relationships. How do the TV members who have married a Bridget Bardot feel as over the years she turned into a Bridget Bardot? LoL

Do looks become unimportant? Can you magine being with a menopausal women?  Plans to trade in after x amount of years? 

for some reason, i always got attracted to woman

roughly my own age, (perhaps -5 years) regardless what stage in life.

but i suspect that is about to change,

as i havnt seen anyone above 50 attractive.

anyway imo if you havnt got passion, then you havnt got anything at all,

it would be senseless to live with someone that you havnt got lust for.

goes both ways so i really dont see any point innnit if any partner is 50+

Edited by brokenbone
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Had one in the UK, at 50 she was completely insane, mood swings between 'unbearable', 'depressed' and 'screaming mad'.

And she would go crazy over the slightest things, like I hadn't dried the dishes correctly (I'll always remember that one).

The newer Thai one is so much younger, I'm expecting to be dead before I encounter that problem again.

Maybe the new one would go bonkers at the same thing, but I'm not required to do the washing up here.

I expect some of you will say it was all my fault, but I haven't changed, and the new lady is so much nicer to be with.

I didn't discard No.1, she started banging the gardener, and accusing me of all sorts, then discarded me.

But would admit that I wouldn't put up with that sort of crazy behaviour again, I'd be off after a week now.

If you haven't experienced it for yourself, you can't imagine how hard it was.

How is your mood? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Beggar said:

I never understood why you need to marry especially if you don't want kids. I have never been married and my relationships were always great. And if you didn't want anymore you could stop it at any time without legal consequences. It always was an honest relationship. And all my ex girlfriends are still good friends.

Very difficult for one to understand ,if you don't understand:tongue:

But simply explained without placing value judgments. 

Different personalities with different priorities require different systems. 

Everything is a system , that has certain parts.

Inout: what you need done

Process: how it is done

Monitoring: is what you want done being done?

Adjustment: to cold , turn the heater on

Output: things are going swimmingly 

Unforeseen consequences:Oh <deleted> I did not think of that, better call a lawyer and revisit Input.

Edited by sirineou
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Different attitudes ideas culture etc.

Most I suspect want commitment,a way of demonstrating that you have found "the one" to family and friends and that you dont want or need anyone else.

The partner can get comfort from that, knowing that that they are not being used until something else/better comes along, some cant and wont live like that with the possibility of being discarded, which is not quite so easy when you are married and all that it entails legally.

The kids aspect and family is whole new aspect and has different meaning fr different people depending again on their values and culture.

I only ever got married to have kids.

I've no use for an infertile (or barren) woman.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Different attitudes ideas culture etc.

Most I suspect want commitment,a way of demonstrating that you have found "the one" to family and friends and that you dont want or need anyone else.

The partner can get comfort from that, knowing that that they are not being used until something else/better comes along, some cant and wont live like that with the possibility of being discarded, which is not quite so easy when you are married and all that it entails legally.

The kids aspect and family is whole new aspect and has different meaning fr different people depending again on their values and culture.

"which is not quite so easy when you are married and all that it entails legally." - in other words, a hostage situation. The purpose of a marriage is to deal with the legal aspects of a relationship involving children. Without the children, it is really unnecessary.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

You do not choose who to love, love choose you! So a 30 year younger choosed you, must be true love ????

Well, it is truly thank you and actually almost 40 years.

Very untainted and pure. Most of the good ones are not working in a bar.

And the sex everyday is so wonderful keeps me so young.

She has the heart, mind and strength to take very good care of me.

It is true love to the utmost but do not be jealous there is someone for everyone so maybe true love is out there for you.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, it is truly thank you and actually almost 40 years.

Very untainted and pure. Most of the good ones are not working in a bar.

And the sex everyday is so wonderful keeps me so young.

She has the heart, mind and strength to take very good care of me.

It is true love to the utmost but do not be jealous there is someone for everyone so maybe true love is out there for you.

I have not said anything about me and my preferences, so you just assuming I do not have found love yet, or love have found me ???? 

• Like 1