Will Flights come down LHR-BKK xmas/n year

Adywhu

Hi,

Trying to book flights (Direct) for a family of 5, leave on the 26th December return 5th Jan.

A few weeks ago were around £950 pp, now up to £1300+, reason being the EVA flight seems fully booked for the return trip, do you think there is a chance it will come down?

Thanks in advance

Adrian

you have left it late for theses dates, i don't think they will come down, BA direct lhr to bkk, return malasia air to kul and then BA to lhr £899, all fares on these exact days are over £900. BA direct both ways £1076, i think you will have to be a bit more flexible with airlines, routes, days of travel to get a cheaper price

We’re going Samui to Manchester with BA Leave New Years Eve via KL cost £750 return if we had of left on 2 nd Jan price was over a £1,000 so saved more than £500 .  Last year I brought my sister out on 30 Dec from Manchester to Samui boomed it in the September £800 return . You got to get in early as the prices go up every 24 hours .

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 1:04 PM, ChangMaiSausage said:

Very rarely will prices come down over the festive season, only once did I have a good deal 1999 New Years Eve (heading into 2000)

School holidays is the driver ???? its a shame that airlines take advantage of school holidays.

Yes, the Branson type of capitalism.