EU warns Britain heading for a no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

Person A: - "I believe the earth will be consumed by the sun in 7,6 billion years due to the expansion caused by the hydrogen fusion in a shell outside the core"

Person B: - "The world has not been consumed by the sun - you're a liar!

Person A: - "I didn't say it has been consumed, I said I believe it will happen in 7,6 billion years due to the expansion caused by the hydrogen fusion in a shell outside the core"

Person B: - "Liar, there's no hydrogen fusion outside the core. Prove it!!"

Person A: - "Heh, the hydrogen fusion will not commence until the sun begin to burn helium, which doesn't happen in another 5,6 billion years"

Person B: - "So you lied, you said that the hydrogen fusion has consumed the earth? And as usual your nonsense is, as usual, unaccompanied by any evidence. You're a liar!"

Some people...

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Forethat said:

Person A: - "I believe the earth will be consumed by the sun in 7,6 billion years due to the expansion caused by the hydrogen fusion in a shell outside the core"

Person B: - "The world has not been consumed by the sun - you're a liar!

Person A: - "I didn't say it has been consumed, I said I believe it will happen in 7,6 billion years due to the expansion caused by the hydrogen fusion in a shell outside the core"

Person B: - "Liar, there's no hydrogen fusion outside the core. Prove it!!"

Person A: - "Heh, the hydrogen fusion will not commence until the sun begin to burn helium, which doesn't happen in another 5,6 billion years"

Person B: - "So you lied, you said that the hydrogen fusion has consumed the earth? And as usual your nonsense is, as usual, unaccompanied by any evidence. You're a liar!"

Some people...

If we all promise to vote brexit in the next referendum, will you promise to stop with your analogies?

17 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

If we all promise to vote brexit in the next referendum, will you promise to stop with your analogies?

In all fairness (and please accept my apologies for not touching on the topic), I think each poster is free to express himself the way he chooses as long it is according to the forum rules. May I suggest you do what most other posters do when they encounter a post they don't like - just ignore it (or enter a debate).

3 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Quote: If so, that's rather worrying in someone who claims to be advising the government

Let's be fair, Forethat never said that.

Yes, he claims to be a SME working for the government, but that could be anything: advising Boris, cleaning toilets, making coffee, .......

Interesting analogy there, but I'm doing something entirely different.

4 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Easy to answer that question.

Brexit has nothing to do with economics or money or common sense.

Brexit is about extreem nationalism that got out of hand.

Cameron is responsible for letting the genie out of the bottle - but anyway, Europe should have listened to general De Gaulle: NON NON NON.

Hmm, not sure what you're trying to say with your analogy. What genie? What bottle? De Gaulle? There's a whole bunch of analogies in there. Would you care to elaborate?

@Forethat, your posts are getting more and more desperate.

Why not simply admit that you dropped an almighty ballock when you said 

3 hours ago, Forethat said:

Try "reluctance to be part of a federation advocating centralised power and eradication of sovereign nation states".

With every post you have made since in order to justify that nonsense you have just dug yourself into a deeper and deeper hole and made yourself look more and more foolish.

You can't even name the MEPs you claim are advocating such a thing!

All this tripe from someone who claims to be a Subject Matter Expert advising the government! If that's even 10% true, no wonder Boris doesn't seem to have a clue!

26 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

@Forethat, your posts are getting more and more desperate.

Why not simply admit that you dropped an almighty ballock when you said 

With every post you have made since in order to justify that nonsense you have just dug yourself into a deeper and deeper hole and made yourself look more and more foolish.

You can't even name the MEPs you claim are advocating such a thing!

All this tripe from someone who claims to be a Subject Matter Expert advising the government! If that's even 10% true, no wonder Boris doesn't seem to have a clue!

Oh I'm sorry, I obviously assumed that most people are as aware of the ongoing procedures as I am. Clearly, I was wrong. Sorry, my bad.

52 minutes ago, Forethat said:

In all fairness (and please accept my apologies for not touching on the topic), I think each poster is free to express himself the way he chooses as long it is according to the forum rules. May I suggest you do what most other posters do when they encounter a post they don't like - just ignore it (or enter a debate).

but but but .... you are so entertaining, I would miss so much fun by ignoring you.

38 minutes ago, Forethat said:

Oh I'm sorry, I obviously assumed that most people are as aware of the ongoing procedures as I am. Clearly, I was wrong. Sorry, my bad.

verhofstad.mov

The document wouldn't download for me. I assume it's something to do with Guy Verhofstadt.

What ongoing procedures do you mean?

How about simply telling us who the MEPs you claim are advocating a federal centralised power, a EU army and eradication of sovereign nation states are?

Addendum:-

You'll have plenty of time to find out answers to those questions; I'm going offline now and wont be back until tomorrow evening, UK time, at the earliest.

6 hours ago, Forethat said:

You keep expressing as you see it. We can see it too and agree with you.

The Remainers will never admit to the true intention of the EU federasts, even if they don't don't actually believe it themselves. It's typical of their apologist attitudes to anything they don't agree with. Dissent is not allowed in the Remainer world, much the same as their lefty liberal counterparts. 

For that reason they cannot and will not ignore counter opinion. Nonconformity to their position must be eradicated at every available opportunity. Why else are they stalking the forums, even in an obscure one such as TVF? They won't even admit they are the fascists in this respect.

13 hours ago, Forethat said:

Hmm, not sure what you're trying to say with your analogy. What genie? What bottle? De Gaulle? There's a whole bunch of analogies in there. Would you care to elaborate?

analogy - drawing a comparison in order to show a similarity in some respect

"Brexit has nothing to do with economics or money or common sense."

Not an analogy - A fact, as far as some are concerned.

"Brexit is about extreem nationalism that got out of hand."

Not an analogy - A fact, as far as some are concerned.

"Cameron is responsible for letting the genie out of the bottle"

Yes an analogy - in holding the referendum he released the brexit genie on the UK population, a more appropriate analogy would be he opened Pandora's Box, releasing the evil therein.

"Europe should have listened to general De Gaulle: NON NON NON."

Not an analogy - a historical fact that General De Gaulle vetoed the UK application to join the EC.

Where is the bunch of analogies that you are referring to.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Sunbeam, in your case it would be pointless regarding anything as you post a "confused" thingy on most of my posts.

Now here is your opportunity to post another...:stoner:

more deflection. 

Typical of you, failure to back up your bogus claims is a habit of yours. 

28 minutes ago, transam said:

Sunbeam, in your case it would be pointless regarding anything as you post a "confused" thingy on most of my posts.

Now here is your opportunity to post another...:stoner:

And since I wrote this Bluespunk has gone through my posts to give me more  "confused"...........WoW........????.....But, I am not confused...????

17 minutes ago, transam said:

And since I wrote this Bluespunk has gone through my posts to give me more  "confused"...........WoW........????.....But, I am not confused...????

Yeah, we know what you are.

Now back to your post, who were you referring to when you mentioned terrorists in the post I quoted?

Archived