TM30: Government secretary promises action within two months

webfact

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seeall said:

when will you guys understand its NOT about right/wrong  legal/illegal  terrorists blah blah blah..

these guys only are interested in the tea money officially or otherwise......  you are just a cockroach unless you pay tea money... GET IT?

Yep

1 hour ago, Seeall said:

when will you guys understand its NOT about right/wrong  legal/illegal  terrorists blah blah blah..

these guys only are interested in the tea money officially or otherwise......  you are just a cockroach unless you pay tea money... GET IT?

Maybe they pick you for the tea money because you don't have a clue how to follow the (sometimes annoying) rules and regulations in a foreign country. The question is, why are you here? 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, ThomasThBKK said:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1124003-video-how-the-world’s-leading-passport-forger-was-arrested-in-bangkok/#comments

This guy was on a retirement visa afaik, so there you go. It's stupid to make exceptions based on age imo.

The whole thing is stupid tho - get rid of it. background check everyone before you give visas out and not afterwards...

Not sure what your remark about Vietnam is, they have absolutely no long term visa option except fake visas from agents. For sure not the way to go here...

Americans can get 1 year visa

On 9/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, Almer said:

It surprises me that all the crying is about TM30 and so it should,  be but not many comment on the 800x6 and 400x6 these monies removed from the economy, has anybody been asked on a 90 day report to prove the funds ate still seasoned ? Xx

Why would anyone ask you about your money in the bank when doing a 90 days report? 

2 hours ago, zhounan said:

Meanwhile, plainclothes policemen come to our reception desk every week to urge the lady at the front desk to warn foreigners to do TM 30. Every week, including today.

Shouldn't they be warning her to do the TM30?

On 9/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, steven100 said:

possibly not …. as 90% of the whingers on here …. they need to either enjoy Thailand for what it is or move on !!!   lol

Sooo, we are not allowed to point at ANY idiotic rule they put up our noses.
MAYBE some of us have wife, family, houses and been settled down here for some decades...
"Move on" my ass... L O L!!!

On 9/20/2019 at 7:10 PM, Max69xl said:

Not one ordinary tourist knows anything about the TM30 mess. They don't have to. The whiners are the border hopping cheap charlies.

Well, I am a "whiner", living here for a couple of decades, and NEVER done "border hopping" as you in your stupidness call it...
You do not NEED to love idiotic hassles to live here... 
AND believe me, i bring millions of THB in to this country every singel year!
"Cheap Charlie" my ASS!!!

24 minutes ago, pellets said:

Sooo, we are not allowed to point at ANY idiotic rule they put up our noses.
MAYBE some of us have wife, family, houses and been settled down here for some decades...
"Move on" my ass... L O L!!!

You seem to think that there are no idiotic rules in the western world for visitors? Who forced you to stay in a province where they have  these "idiotic" rules? These rules/laws are not new,they are just being enforced, but not everywhere as long as you stay in Thailand. 

On 9/21/2019 at 12:40 PM, Max69xl said:

Here's the link:

https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492

It worked for me. I got username and password almost instantly.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:40 PM, Max69xl said:

Here's the link:

https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492

It worked for me. I got username and password almost instantly.

Downloaded both to my Galaxy S8+, but unable to registrer, because i got "error message" for the house number!
House number has been 420 all the years i have been living here, but not accepted by this <deleted> system...

On 9/21/2019 at 2:08 PM, SPREX said:

What is exactly your problem ????? ????????

eTM30 and eTM47 90 days are fully opérational 1 month ago and Work perfectly !!!!!!

I do not need to visite Immigration Office during One year until the extension !!! 

eTM30 

eTM30.JPG.39504e3f6047508ed43a9ce04554fbe2.JPG

eTM47 90 days 

418950156_TM4790JoursAPP.JPG.fb53e4c7a4e528c7c846314df74a7d46.JPG

"What is exactly your problem ????? ????????"
Since it looks like YOU are an REAL "expert" (lol) maybe you can tell me why the <deleted>y "system" do not accept the house number i put in the registration form about ten times, AND it has been the very same the 12 yrs i lived here...

2 minutes ago, pellets said:

Downloaded both to my Galaxy S8+, but unable to registrer, because i got "error message" for the house number!
House number has been 420 all the years i have been living here, but not accepted by this F""#"!" system...

You're sure you didn't fill in anything else than the fields with an * ?

I have a hard time believing that the app is smart enough to know if the house number is correct or not. 

2 hours ago, Max69xl said:

You seem to think that there are no idiotic rules in the western world for visitors? Who forced you to stay in a province where they have  these "idiotic" rules? These rules/laws are not new,they are just being enforced, but not everywhere as long as you stay in Thailand. 

Mr selfnamed "expert":

YOU do NOT need to teach ME about TH!
I have (so far) lived here quit happily for a couple of decades, and i have no plan to change that.
Yes, i know e.g. N-Korea have many stupid (idiotic) rules & laws as well, but THEAT does not mean i think it is good other countries also have that...
IF you no longer are allowed to point out when "mistakes" are done, you are on your way on a very wrong direction!

24 minutes ago, pellets said:

House number has been 420 all the years i have been living here, but not accepted by this <deleted> system...

What is the house number in the blue book ? That would be the number the system would recognise.

2 minutes ago, pellets said:

Mr selfnamed "expert":

YOU do NOT need to teach ME about TH!
I have (so far) lived here quit happily for a couple of decades, and i have no plan to change that.
Yes, i know e.g. N-Korea have many stupid (idiotic) rules & laws as well, but THEAT does not mean i think it is good other countries also have that...
IF you no longer are allowed to point out when "mistakes" are done, you are on your way on a very wrong direction!

There are tougher visa rules back in Europe than here,but you don't understand that. What mistakes are you talking about? You were whining about "idiotic" rules,rules that have existed for ages,but when they start enforcing them, Immigration is stupid. 

38 minutes ago, pellets said:

The house number is an 11 digit number from your blue book, not your street number. Your street number is referred to as address number when you input the address details. 

à¸à¸¥à¸´à¸à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸­à¸à¸´à¸

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 4:12 AM, Max69xl said:

You do know it's optional staying in Thailand? There are so many neighbouring countries. Just take a pick. 

I actually do not like the law. It is a pain in the ass. But i try to remember that we want people coming to America to do things our way regardless of their view on it. SO, i really can't bitch too much about it. If I want to live in Thailand, I do as they say. If i don't want to do as they say, I Move. It sucks, but it is what it is, And i already have my family in Thailand, and the other closest countries do not measure up even considering the inconvenience of this law

Archived