How Old Are We All?

BlissfullyIgnorant

How old are you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since nobody had come out with their age i guess i will go first

i am 30 years old 3 month and 2 days . or is it 3 whahahha

( edited add note - opps i did not notice austhaied was the first to give his age - whahh really only 36 ?

whhahhahhhaha )

I am a old fashion guy .

I would like to think myself as 18-29 . whahahhaha

well chiangmai is really like a haven for the free spirit , many of us love this place for some simple reason which is hard to put it in words .

Age is really just how human like to remind oneself of what one had done in his long life .

so we invested age and start counting the day , and the one whom had the better of their days we call it success .

my friends is very mix , i be firends kids as young as 1-2 years old , and have firends whom i can share a more serious chat that is twice or 3 time my age .

but don't let the number get to you ,

is how happy you live each day not how long you live

note - This poll may not relfect the age group of expat in chiangmai

what is really refelct is people age 30 - 39 log in online more and had more time to spear surfing TV :o

Edited by Ta22

41 but at times can be a sage 71 or at times a young and dumb 21. Depends if I'm riding the motorcycle, mulling over business, how much brew has been quaffed, or which ex GF you chat to about me.

How about a poll on the age of our significant other for laughs?

It's so weird. Me Mum thinks I'm 36, but me bio says 91, same as Grandpa's age. Wonder how that happened!?

You know, a little privacy afforded by confusion and mystery.

But I do get annoyed that sooooo many bios have nothing on 'em. At least get creative and lie or something - you can be anyone from anywhere here after all. I wants details to guess who some of you might be out there.

I am 50, ugly as sin and don't have an official girlfriend, but my main squeeze is 20, sweet and absolutely gorgeous and might be lying on the high side about her age.

Isn't that disgusting! :o

Yes, it is. What is your point? :D

I am 50, ugly as sin and don't have an official girlfriend, but my main squeeze is 20, sweet and absolutely gorgeous and might be lying on the high side about her age.

Isn't that disgusting! :D

And possibly her/his gender... :D:o

Ah . . . more to love? :D