I've left my girl in Pattaya. She was completely off the wall.

kellersphuket

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

she can pay with the 15,000 spending money I gave her!!

that was supposed to be for the 5 day trip.

I didnt ask for it back, i just wanted the hell outta there.

hopefully she uses her head and is able to buy a bus/plane ticket with it.

(but to be honest i dont care).

Spending money? Haha don't you mean her fee?

7 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

May I intercede on her behalf? She's a smart cookie and played him like a fish. Nothing less than the stupid farang deserved.

Poor guy, his neighbors opened a factory next door which made life miserable so being a classy guy, he reported them, then got the hell out of Dodge with young one to Pattaya, and she made his life miserable....time to re asses, dude!

33 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

no thanks dude.

not going there.

more trouble than it's worth!

everywhere you go and everything you seem to do is more trouble than its worth. Have you considered maybe its you?

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I hope you learned not to take girls to Pattaya, there are plenty there already.

ya, who brings a ham sandwhich to a steak dinner.

I myself WILL be going to Pattaya soon, as it is a place where I can dress up in a chicken suit (and you know where the feather duster "tail" is gonna go) while having a foursome with three midget 19 year olds who will smear me in crisco and call me Colonel.

Why would I bring a girl there. Like if I was going to Saraburi maybe.

12 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

A pretty expensive fee. I used to pay 14k baht for 2 weeks, and then at the end of the trip. She certainly saw him coming. I wonder if he saw her "coming"? 555

she saw him going LOL

Great technique on her part: she keeps the 15K and doesnt have to pretend to be enjoying "it". Winner.

1 minute ago, kellersphuket said:

well if offering to take an ungrateful girl on holiday makes me a guilty man then I guess thats what I am.

Sorry for being so nice.

Dude ya prepaid a hooker who played you like a fish. Im old and ugly and aint getting nobody anymore for love and even Im not that stupid.

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

she saw him going LOL

Great technique on her part: she keeps the 15K and doesnt have to pretend to be enjoying "it". Winner.

Presumably she got to stay at the hotel he paid for as well.

Free holiday without having to bang the old guy .......... sounds ideal!

Let's hope he didn't pay the hotel with his credit card or the next thread will be

"Thai girl maxed out my credit card at hotel"

1 minute ago, kellersphuket said:

well if offering to take an ungrateful girl on holiday makes me a guilty man then I guess thats what I am.

Sorry for being so nice.

Nice is not the correct word. I think you are better off watching tv. You are NOT ready for Thailand but neither are 95% of the tourists or expats visiting or living  here. Have you thought of taking Thailand 101 in school?

why taking a girl (young or not) to Pattaya where there are so many (young or not) ready and available, that was a bad decision on your part...... here it's an example, when you go to a restaurant you don't bring food, it's already there

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

why taking a girl (young or not) to Pattaya where there are so many (young or not) ready and available, that was a bad decision on your part...... here it's an example, when you go to a restaurant you don't bring food, it's already there  555

Rookies have to learn!

6 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

she tried calling me last night at 02:37

I let the phone ring out and have blocked her number.

hopefully she gets the message.

tomorrow we will all get to see what you look like on Thai Visa.

"CCTV shows Farang man gets beer in face and then skips out on the bill and ladyboy."

don't say she did not try to call and warn you.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Presumably she got to stay at the hotel he paid for as well.

Free holiday without having to bang the old guy .......... sounds ideal!

Ya dude, shes one smart girl.

Who says that Thai folks arent smart? Maybe your average Thai bar girl doesnt know about the Marshall Plan, but they sure can hustle some educated farang....

This is got to be a troll post, ifin I was humiliated like that, Id keep it to myself.

Hey, bet she called her lazy Thai boyfriend to stay in the room that the OP PAID FOR, and she took him out to dinner with the OP's money, and later that night, she had a real O.

I guess Cuck is a lifestyle among some folks.

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ya dude, shes one smart girl.

Who says that Thai folks arent smart? Maybe your average Thai bar girl doesnt know about the Marshall Plan, but they sure can hustle some educated farang....

This is got to be a troll post, ifin I was humiliated like that, Id keep it to myself.

Hey, bet she called her lazy Thai boyfriend to stay in the room that the OP PAID FOR, and she took him out to dinner with the OP's money, and later that night, she had a real O.

I guess Cuck is a lifestyle among some folks.

They've both gone for golf lessons this morning.

Archived