Karaoke Singer Accuses Policeman Of Chopping Her Arm Off

Mid

Policeman suspended over amputation

According to Suphansa, Nirut and three friends were miffed after she refused to sit with them. They allegedly followed her after she left the karaoke bar and one of them severed her right arm with a knife.

dpa

:o

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that this is not true.

Chop off an arm because a singer would not join his table?

Would a person do such a thing over such a trivial non-issue? Is so, then what would they do over a medium or large sized incident?

- it can't be true.

No "oh but losing face is important here..." posts, please.

If this thread comes to a consensus of "oh well, TiT" then things are worse than I thought.

I hope that this is not true.

Chop off an arm because a singer would not join his table?

Would a person do such a thing over such a trivial non-issue? Is so, then what would they do over a medium or large sized incident?

- it can't be true.

No "oh but losing face is important here..." posts, please.

If this thread comes to a consensus of "oh well, TiT" then things are worse than I thought.

Story is true.....saw it in the Japanese news.........3 cop friends got refused from the thai girl.........follow her after job, and CHUPPPP off went her arm........unbelievable, but true

A Karaoke singer accuses a policeman of chopping her arm

A policeman in Saraburi was temporarily discharged from service on Thursday pending an investigation after a woman accused him of chopping her right arm.

Pol Lance Corporal Nirut Thammasap has been charged with attempted murder and causing serious injuries for his alleged attack on Suphansa Wichananant on February 25, a karaoke singer.

Suphansa alleged that Nirut chopped her arm after she refused to share a table with him and two of his male friends at a karaoke bar she was working.

She said the three followed her on motorcycles and one of them used big knife to cut off her arm.

Two other friends, Nirat Kongtham and Prasarn Bundok who allegedly assisted in the crime have not been charged with any offence.

It is not yet clear on Thursday who chopped her arm.

The Nation

A Karaoke singer accuses a policeman of chopping her arm
A policeman in Saraburi was temporarily discharged from service on Thursday pending an investigation after a woman accused him of chopping her right arm.

Pol Lance Corporal Nirut Thammasap has been charged with attempted murder and causing serious injuries for his alleged attack on Suphansa Wichananant on February 25, a karaoke singer.

Suphansa alleged that Nirut chopped her arm after she refused to share a table with him and two of his male friends at a karaoke bar she was working.

She said the three followed her on motorcycles and one of them used big knife to cut off her arm.

Two other friends, Nirat Kongtham and Prasarn Bundok who allegedly assisted in the crime have not been charged with any offence.

The Nation

this was not armless fun!

I also suspect that if this story is true, we can guess the outcome:-

Nothing!

If the policemen did this crime they should all be put in the worst Thai prison for a ten year minimum term. Anything less may drive me into an extreme rant...

We know that TIT, but this is really too much. It is, however, a perfect opportunity for the new head of police to show his metal. It looks like he is going to fail in Pattaya, so let's hope that he succeeds in Saraburi.

Farkers, got a slight dent in their ego so decided to abuse their power and mutilate a fellow human being. Ahhhhh blood boiling.

she was on television this afternoon being interviewed , her arm had been cut off above the elbow , she has a nasty leg wound also.

either way this pretty young girl looked traumatised as she described what happened.

needlessly to say , the three guys had been drinking heavily.

some of the stories making the press these days are frankly unbelievable , but unfortunately they are true.

i doubt if this poor girl will see much in the way of justice or compensation , she has a sick mother and young son to support.

I have nothing to say.

Maybe its not the right thing to say but

IT IS POSSIBLE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.

Everytime have something that make me wonder if thailand was the right choice 4me 4us. and this time is a big NO.

I've been more drunk (on numerous occasions) than almost anybody else that I've ever seen.

But, I've never mutilated anyone.

There is no excuse. I don't care how drunk you are, you are one bad farked up mudder..., to even contemplate such an action. Justice needs to be done here.

If the Thai authorities and people let this slip by... then this is a country that is not for me. I could have zero respect for such a place.

According to my tgf, (she watched the thai news), victim has finished her job at the karaoke bar and was returning home when she stops to have her supper along the way. These men were there too and wanted to sit with her. One of them requested her to join them at a condo which she refused and sets off. She was then waylaid and got her arm chopped off.

Another face lost?

this kind of "un justice" happand every day every hour every city.

This is not the first and not the last.

This is the way this country being operate here.

Corruption, lies, racist, blackmail, shutting down screens and mouths of people,and I can continue more and more..

Again - This is not surprise ! !

Sad - But true.

(and dont ask me why I'm still here..)

The Accused

550000003708102.JPEG

ส.ต.ต.นิรุต ธรรมทรัพย์ ผบ.หมู่ ป. สภ.อ.บ้านหมอ จ.สระบุรี

The Victim

550000003708101.JPEG

น.ส.สุพรรษา วิชานันท์ ผู้เสียหาย

Cite

Edit spelling

Edited by Mid

Suspended from duties? Not arrested? Oh dear me. Civilians are supposed to have protection from criminal perpetrators. But when the perpetrators are the police themselves, what more is there to speak of this country. And the politicians are fighting among themselves.

Nothing!

If the policemen did this crime they should all be put in the worst Thai prison for a ten year minimum term. Anything less may drive me into an extreme rant...

We know that TIT, but this is really too much. It is, however, a perfect opportunity for the new head of police to show his metal. It looks like he is going to fail in Pattaya, so let's hope that he succeeds in Saraburi.

Mmm... let's see... It's been what... Two? Three loooong weeks since he made that statement following the murdered Russians? :o Do expect a huge cleanup.

Karaoke singer accuses policeman of chopping her arm

SARABURI: -- A policeman in Saraburi was temporarily discharged from service on Thursday pending an investigation after a woman accused him of chopping her right arm.

-- The Nation 2007-03-23

[quote name='george' date='2007-03-23 00:06:14' She said the three followed her on motorcycles and one of them used big knife to cut off her arm.

-- The Nation 2007-03-23

I think forensics should give his motorcycle and his companions a good going over. I'd imagine a bit of blood might be on one or more of bikes Cutting off someones arm is liable to be a little messy.

But I'd guess they'll walk with no charges being filed. After all if you can shoot and kill someone in a room full of witnesses, and walk away, whats a little thing like an arm. (said sarsastically)

I feel sorry for the girl, probably just wanted to do the right thing, by not sitting with them.

Seems to me the two other friends who allegedly "assisted in the crime" should be charged. Surely they could've at least done something to try to stop the attack from happening. What a horrible thing to happen to the girl.

Nothing!

Farkers, got a slight dent in their ego so decided to abuse their power and mutilate a fellow human being. Ahhhhh blood boiling.

IMHO ten years is far too lenient if the suspect is found guilty. I think life in prison is an appropriate sentence for this type of sick dastardly crime.

We had a guy here in California that picked up a young girl hitchiker and chopped off both her arms. He was let out of prison in about 10 years and then shortly thereafter viciously killed another woman before being locked up for keeps.