"Pretty Lanlabelle": Autopsy shows alcohol killed her

webfact

I believe that with the legal alcohol limit 0.05 which equates to 50ml per 1lt unit of blood of pure alcohol. 

400ml per 1lt unit of blood is eight times over the legal limit. This is more than enough to kill a young, petit small bodied person..

But how anybody could ingest this quantity of alcohol? They would be legless, semi conscious leading to major organ failure.. And no witnesses to what happened or mysteriously how she ended up in Nonthaburi province. Taxi?? 

I understand that that amount of alcohol in her blood could kill her. I'm just wondering how come she drank that much? Was it a drinking competition? I know that people automatically start vomiting when they had too much to drink as a self protecting mechanism. From the news it is not sure if she did vomit.  There are still many questions. I'm wondering if any other drugs were involved and it was a fatal combination? I'm wondering if it is a genuine autopsy with genuine results, not a fake one with money paid under the table.

5 hours ago, tandor said:

...well IMHO..you are getting close to the probable cause of death; a combination of an excessive amount of alcohol (2 bottles of Whisky was stated by her when she rang her friend to come get her). With such a petite person and a woman, she would have had a lower tolerance to strong alcohol than a larger person; meaning as a smaller person she would have less volume of blood and the absorption of alcohol would calculate at a much higher reading, which can only accurately be achieved by blood analysis. The fact too that she is female indicates she has a lower tolerance to alcohol.

It is highly unlikely a small woman could just drink and drink over a few hours to such an extent to record such a high reading. Her blood alcohol level would increase for at least two hours after she stopped drinking and would only leave her body at the rate of .01% per hour. (There is no mention of times and when the blood was taken and when the specimen was analyzed; (all important factors to be considered by the Coroner).

I suggest she was 'force fed' a lot of the alcohol, which quickly pushed her well over .150% and into a dangerous zone where she was incapable of looking after herself. It then appears he was taken from the venue by this person called a man who failed to render any assistance but had other motives.

From CCTV footage you can clearly see her slumped comatose state, totally incoherent and oblivious to what was happening to herself. She has no control over her face, neck or upper body and her chin was slumped onto her chest most of the time which was restricting her airway dramatically.

A few minutes like this and it could well be fatal.

RIP little one, your friends and associates should have been more responsible.

I was sitting in Big Dogs bar in Suk soi 4 last Monday night. Saw a lady exactly as you describe over the road near the Nana hotel sign. Two blokes holding her arms while she was bent completely double. They put her in a tuk tuk, only one of the guys got in with her. No idea if she was young or old but was obviously unconscious. No idea if the blokes were Thai or farang either as I was three sheets to the wind myself. Actually took a few photos of the event.

Don't know if they had come out of the Nana hotel or Hooters .I actually had a similar incident with a sweet young thing from Thaifriendly who didn't mind a drink. Long story short she started on the tequila with some bar girls in soi Cowboy. After throwing up in the taxi (plastic bag handed to her by the driver) the bell boy at the 4 star I was staying in had to get a wheelchair to transport from the taxi to my room. It was a great night. The next morning not so great.

12 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Must be a mistake. 400 mg would they weight of a view grains of salt. 400ml would be nearly half a liter of pure alcohol but I don't think they can accurately measure the total amount of blood she has. So how would they know that? Maybe it is mg per a certain unit of blood?

To calculate BAC, the amount of alcohol in the bloodstream is measured in milligrams (mg) of alcohol per 100 milliliters (ml) of blood. It is usually expressed as a decimal such as 0.08 or 0.15. For example, a BAC of 0.10% means that an individual's blood supply contains one part alcohol for every 1,000 parts blood.Jul 25, 2019

She obviously made some poor choices.  We will probably never know whether she ingested that much alcohol on her own or had help.    As far as the piece of <deleted> that dumped her lifeless body on the lobby sofa and casually walked away he’s not exactly innocent.   He’s guilty of of negligence and failure to render aid and possibly kidnapping at the very least.   This is definitely not the first time this poor excuse for a human being has carried/dragged an unconscious or semi-conscious girl to his apartment (with the help of a friend no less) to have his way with her.    And it’s probably not the first time he has unceremoniously dumped the body on the lobby sofa for someone to come pick up.    Fortunately for him no one has died in the past.   He will probably walk away unscathed because he is most likely from a wealthy family.  The poor don’t attend parties like this.   Should be a wake up call to other “pretties” but most likely not because it’s human nature to think we are always the exception and nothing will happen to us.

My dad die cause of alcohol poisoning..
Exact same.caused...accute heart failure.
Now the question in this case are.
She probably know her limits.
Who pushed her to drink that much?
And i felt like there must be wrong with the pretty boy too..
++
Liquid ketamine or pwdered ketamine, mixed to your cola or watwr. Can caused the same "flying" sensation like snorting it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why didn't the guy call a doctor or ambulance? He just carries her through the car park,through the hotel or apartment complex up and down the elevator with hours going by then dumping her on the sofa lobby! He should be arrested and charged with manslaughter for negligence   

8 hours ago, Nkpjed said:

She obviously made some poor choices.  We will probably never know whether she ingested that much alcohol on her own or had help.    As far as the piece of <deleted> that dumped her lifeless body on the lobby sofa and casually walked away he’s not exactly innocent.   He’s guilty of of negligence and failure to render aid and possibly kidnapping at the very least.   This is definitely not the first time this poor excuse for a human being has carried/dragged an unconscious or semi-conscious girl to his apartment (with the help of a friend no less) to have his way with her.    And it’s probably not the first time he has unceremoniously dumped the body on the lobby sofa for someone to come pick up.    Fortunately for him no one has died in the past.   He will probably walk away unscathed because he is most likely from a wealthy family.  The poor don’t attend parties like this.   Should be a wake up call to other “pretties” but most likely not because it’s human nature to think we are always the exception and nothing will happen to us.

...i agree totally..it seems to be a predatory past time for these individuals who call themselves 'men'...disgusting and unforgivable behaviour...RIP.

7 hours ago, riclag said:

Why didn't the guy call a doctor or ambulance? He just carries her through the car park,through the hotel or apartment complex up and down the elevator with hours going by then dumping her on the sofa lobby! He should be arrested and charged with manslaughter for negligence   

Because he is an A***** with probably influential parents....

I was sitting in Big Dogs bar in Suk soi 4 last Monday night. Saw a lady exactly as you describe over the road near the Nana hotel sign. Two blokes holding her arms while she was bent completely double. They put her in a tuk tuk, only one of the guys got in with her. No idea if she was young or old but was obviously unconscious. No idea if the blokes were Thai or farang either as I was three sheets to the wind myself. Actually took a few photos of the event.
Don't know if they had come out of the Nana hotel or Hooters .I actually had a similar incident with a sweet young thing from Thaifriendly who didn't mind a drink. Long story short she started on the tequila with some bar girls in soi Cowboy. After throwing up in the taxi (plastic bag handed to her by the driver) the bell boy at the 4 star I was staying in had to get a wheelchair to transport from the taxi to my room. It was a great night. The next morning not so great.

Mate not just empty pockets but obviously empty brain too. Typical misogynistic pig

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

...i agree totally..it seems to be a predatory past time for these individuals who call themselves 'men'...disgusting and unforgivable behaviour...RIP.

Totally agree. There’s a lot these ‘men’ as you say on this forum just like this pig. Misogynistic, narcissistic, whinging, Racist trash. No wonder the government wants to get rid of so many. Can’t blame them. ALL of us, farang and Thai alike will be better off without them. You all know who you are too!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 minutes ago, singking said:

No doubt that would be your alibi too? Mate he’s done a runner 1am this morning with the help of his parents. Nothing suspicious there!

Wouldn't be my alibi, drunk/sick girl gets left at the bar.

I ain't stupid enough to try and save a ho, from herself or anyone else.

Archived