Supreme Court: Suspending Parliament was unlawful, judges rule

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Good to see you admitting that your statement was a tissue of lies, as to polls anyone can manipulate any polls to a outcome that they want  have you ever seen a people vote poll that doesn't provide them with the outcome they are seeking 

Right gotcha ????

Odd then no leave supporters are calling for a second referendum ???? can’t think why that is 

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Right gotcha ????

Odd then no leave supporters are calling for a second referendum ???? can’t think why that is 

How many 'Bring it on's do you lot need?

(Stomper's had at least 3 this month alone! ????)

You would lose by a far bigger majority as you'll soon see in a GE.

21 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Right gotcha ????

If remain supporters won the 2016 United Kingdom European Union membership referendum how many of them would be calling for a second referendum in 2019 answer zero imo

20 minutes ago, evadgib said:

How many 'Bring it on's do you lot need?

(Stomper's had at least 3 this month alone! ????)

You would lose by a far bigger majority as you'll soon see in a GE.

I am not talking about insignificant random posters on obscure websites with their keyboard thumping declarations, I am taking about leave organisations. 

As for a GE - if no deal is not taken off the table legally the Tories would be routed at a GE by tactical voting! 

However in the event of a second referendum I’ll wager you 100,000 baht you lose - do we have a deal ? 

7 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

If remain supporters won the 2016 United Kingdom European Union membership referendum how many of them would be calling for a second referendum in 2019 answer zero imo

What would the second referendum be needed for ? 

It’s needed now as the unfolding carnage was not known in 2016, it is now.  

25 minutes ago, evadgib said:

No need, You 'got it' at the first attempt despite pretending to be 'ficker than us'.

There’s every need - I genuinely don’t get it please expand ? You seem to be saying anyone married to an Asian, Indian, Eskimo cannot by default be a racist which of course would be ridiculous. Or maybe you’re not ? 

The definition of being a racist according to the Oxford English Dictionary is the belief one race is superior to another, now given there are numerous posters on here I have seen recently that believe their wives are so fortunate to have bagged a westerner (<deleted> poor one at that) that provide them with ‘pocket money’ whilst scrutinising every movement they make you’ll understand it certainly IS possible. 

So I was after a bit of clarification as you mention it quite a lot in a poor attempt IMO to deflect the racist glare on the leavers. 

13 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

What would the second referendum be needed for ? 

It’s needed now as the unfolding carnage was not known in 2016, it is now.  

No its not needed , If I remember correctly the party now known as the undemocratic liberal democratic party refused to accept the result the day after the result.

More recently their new party leader stated that she will not accept the result of any 2nd refendum unless it goes in her favour 

Lib Dem boss Jo Swinson admitted on Tuesday that even if Britain voted for Brexit in a second referendum she would still campaign to reverse the decision. ... She wouldn't honour that result either, if Leave won again

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9569467/arrogant-lib-dem-boss-jo-swinson-vows-to-reverse-brexit-even-if-britain-votes-for-it-a-second-time/

1 hour ago, Bruntoid said:

Shouldn’t you be working ? In whatever job you’re claiming to do today. 

Oh, absolutely; smart and efficient people like myself get ridiculously well paid contracts in the middle of the action. Hopefully, you're paying.

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Ahhh Nauseus.

You and your 'Brexit isn't about racism for the majority who voted Leave' when literally every single time a debate on Brexit comes on TVF,  ALL your fellow Brexiteers massively undermine your point by being racist as <deleted>.

Now that's got to be a bit embarrassing. Even for you.

Well Johnny, yours is exactly the kind of s**t I'm talking about. 

And not a single brexiteer to distance himself from this racist remark.

Is it any wonder that some people say all brexiteers are racists?

Nothing to distance from. It’s all true, even without mentioning any of the different races on that continent.

Just another ‘waycist’ moan from a Remainer who doesn’t like it when it’s noted that they have dragged our politics and courts to third world levels.

Quote: the "some" people who would say all brexiteers are racists, are more likely to be so themselves.

huh?

These Remainers have got race on the brain. The trick cyclists probably have a name for it but it’s not important.
When Remainers can’t think of anything objective to say, they usually resort to trolling like this.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:42 PM, mfd101 said:

No end of entertainment. At least for non-Brits.

HM will be extremely unamused. The decree issued by her, on 'her' PM's advice, is declared illegal, nul & void. I doubt that she's encountered that at any previous time in her 67 years on The Throne!

H.M. should have told BoJo to get lost. there could be always a first time in Britains undocumented constitution. a few centuries ago his head might have bee rolling.

24 minutes ago, Loiner said:

These Remainers have got race on the brain. The trick cyclists probably have a name for it but it’s not important.
When Remainers can’t think of anything objective to say, they usually resort to trolling like this.

? cyclists ? waycists ?

What are you talking about ?

johng said:
I'd love to here her  say  "We are not amused"  like Queen Victoria.
i'd love to hear her say "Prime Minister Boris Johnson is an anus horribilis!"

Very unlikely because she’s a Brexiteer. Why do you think she signed to prorogue Parliament?

11 hours ago, evadgib said:

lol, Including those married as explained?

There's absolutely no correlation between whether someone is married to a Thai or not and whether someone is a racist or not. I have met a number of people who are married to Thais and are racists. Similarly I've met many Thai women who are married to a farang and are overtly racist. My wife, for one.

"I am married to a Thai" is no defence against the accusation of being racist.

6 hours ago, Loiner said:

i'd love to hear her say "Prime Minister Boris Johnson is an anus horribilis!"

Very unlikely because she’s a Brexiteer. Why do you think she signed to prorogue Parliament?

because since centuries it's the done thing based on the undocumented British constitution. "Prime Minister suggests, King or Queen signs". i was one of the few who thought "maybe... perhaps... logic prevails" but got disappointed.

ps. my comment "anus horribilis" indicates clearly that i think H.M. is not a Brexiteer. i think there is some mistunderstanding hint... hint...

the year when Princess Diana died was called by H.M. "annus horribilis" (latin for horrible year). my suggestion was to call BoJo "anus horribilis". google anus!

17 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Proroguing parliament for the Queens speech isn't a political decision. It's a parliamentary procedure convention.

It is not even a parliamentary procedure. The judges came to the conclusion that because the prorogation took place in the Lords and MPs were just told what to do it could not constitute "proceedings in parliament", which was the basis of the governments defence.

1 hour ago, Naam said:

because since centuries it's the done thing based on the undocumented British constitution. "Prime Minister suggests, King or Queen signs". i was one of the few who thought "maybe... perhaps... logic prevails" but got disappointed.

ps. my comment "anus horribilis" indicates clearly that i think H.M. is not a Brexiteer. i think there is some mistunderstanding hint... hint...

the year when Princess Diana died was called by H.M. "annus horribilis" (latin for horrible year). my suggestion was to call BoJo "anus horribilis". google anus!

After what i saw in the H.O.C yesterday and "Boris horribilis's "  performance... not worth to call him a Prime minister , i fear that for a decade the U.K. will stick with this mess....

It is a sad thing to say but i think that the E.U. is best to not extend any further and take their losses , as this "endless  Cat fight " problems importing in the E.U. would damage more than even the Greek crisis before ....

Sad thing to say remembering that by that 48% Brits would be economicly /financially hurt..., but i think is needed just as  E.U. self preservation from this U.K. politic mess.
Brexiteers ...this  shall sound music in your ears , but it is just as self preservation this opinion, not to please you .
U.K. becomes hopeless ...

Sad !

13 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

I am not talking about insignificant random posters on obscure websites with their keyboard thumping declarations, I am taking about leave organisations. 

As for a GE - if no deal is not taken off the table legally the Tories would be routed at a GE by tactical voting! 

However in the event of a second referendum I’ll wager you 100,000 baht you lose - do we have a deal ? 

The same 100k wagered elsewhere for not being...?

Image result for grouse logo

12 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

There’s every need - I genuinely don’t get it please expand ? You seem to be saying anyone married to an Asian, Indian, Eskimo cannot by default be a racist which of course would be ridiculous. Or maybe you’re not ? 

The definition of being a racist according to the Oxford English Dictionary is the belief one race is superior to another, now given there are numerous posters on here I have seen recently that believe their wives are so fortunate to have bagged a westerner (<deleted> poor one at that) that provide them with ‘pocket money’ whilst scrutinising every movement they make you’ll understand it certainly IS possible. 

So I was after a bit of clarification as you mention it quite a lot in a poor attempt IMO to deflect the racist glare on the leavers. 

....assuming of course that I don't look like the bloke who frequently referred to 'We British' in 'it ain't half hot, mum'! ????

14 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Ahhh Nauseus.

You and your 'Brexit isn't about racism for the majority who voted Leave' when literally every single time a debate on Brexit comes on TVF,  ALL your fellow Brexiteers massively undermine your point by being racist as <deleted>.

Now that's got to be a bit embarrassing. Even for you.

Thank you for speaking in my name.

However, please do NOT put words in my mouth that I would not have spoken.

1.  I did not ask you to do so. I am big enough, old enough and ugly enough to do that for myself.

2. Generalisations such as ALL are totally meaningless. 

3. According to you and your unsubstantiated remarks, ALL 17.4 million Brexiteers are guilty of racism.

4. quote from your post. "Now that's got to be a bit embarrassing. Even for you." You are the embarrassment by ranting on about it. 

Archived