"Farang in a Ferrari" - faces charges for assaulting Thai woman after car collision

webfact

All Thais tell you how good they, who they know, police and official connected, how many guns they have when an altercation takes place.

Frustrates me cuz its bs or you wouldnt apeak so if the situation calls for it I just start throwing punches???????? sht still stinks in my mind and dam well annoying to here the same old fake ego driven dribble.

This guys a douche but when in rome!!

18 minutes ago, loong said:

Where is the video?

If he were connected, the video will disappear as the police will go around and quietly and 'request' that the offending video be taken down.  If it is still up in a week, then he is not as connected as he pretends to be.

He sure didn't look like a European to me. Maybe he's half Thai or a Thai from the west? His Thai was pretty good. I'd say he won't last long in Thailand with his attitude but the truth is abusive rich people thrive in Thailand even though they commit crimes; well, that's so long as they have some Thai blood or connections. I guess this guy ultimately is only strange to poor or middle-class people.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, johng said:

Can we use the number plate  for the next lottery ( lucky numbers) or will they not work because its not a real Ferrari  ????

Can. But not for government  lottery.

only “Huay” lottery!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

What a tool. He's gonna regret this whole episode when he sobers up.

Too late by then, of course. Som nom na  . . . . ????

He's not going to regret this at all, he won't give a <deleted>, money solved the problem....there is no problem.

Don't forget where you are, money solves all here.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

His family must be rich if they bought him a Ferrari worth $200,000 in the US, that sells for $600,000 here. Only a family with stupid money, would do something that stupid. This guy makes the fools of the world look smart, and wise. He sounds like a juvenile imbecile. None of us will be upset if he is heavily fined, serves jail time, or suffers. However, since the army was installed to protect the elite and the wealthy, we know that will never happen. 

Don't be so bitter, I have read some smarter posts from you. This one is ridiculous and you deserve better !

Stupid money seems to be money that you are not able to make...

6 minutes ago, ukrules said:

He's not going to regret this at all, he won't give a <deleted>, money solved the problem....there is no problem.

Don't forget where you are, money solves all here.

driving a fake "ferrari" one has to wonder how much money does he" really" has....

I am broke, not 2 cents to my name and drive a fake "mercedez"  555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

His family must be rich if they bought him a Ferrari worth $200,000 in the US, that sells for $600,000 here. Only a family with stupid money, would do something that stupid. This guy makes the fools of the world look smart, and wise. He sounds like a juvenile imbecile. None of us will be upset if he is heavily fined, serves jail time, or suffers. However, since the army was installed to protect the elite and the wealthy, we know that will never happen. 

How do you call a 47 year old a juvenile, imbecile is okay.

No offense and all and I think Khon Kaen isn't a bad place as far as Isaan provinces go, but what in heaven's name is a guy who owns a Ferrari doing there? Wouldn't he be better off on the autobahn than on the Friendship Highway? Or if it has to be Thailand, in a fancy beach resort at least?