Confirming my address via my Kasikorn account

I'm not in Thailand. I need to confirm my address to some firm. One of the ways they say is via using my bank statement.

How can I use a statement from Kasikorn to do so? My address in internet banking is specified somewhere in Account -> Details .... Whereas when I go "generate a statement" > "from ... to ..." > print it"  -- how much I've spent and received so far to my accont within that period of time -- there's no my addresses there at all.

How can I do that via my Kasikorn account?

42 minutes ago, uli65 said:

they will send email with the statement.  you should check your mails

Will they do that? Great if they do and do you, or anyone else, know if available from other banks?

I don't think I have ever had a statement from my bank in 10 years other than the ones I get for immigration purposes and for that they charge.

• Like 2

Had similar problems with SCB. 

In they end they did a 'special' statement in the bank where they typed my address on and put thr banks stamp next to it.

The third party needed to verify it with the bank so phoned them and spoke with the lady who did it for me who promptly denied all knowledge of it.

Gave up in the end and used translated driving licence and yellow tabien baan.

4 hours ago, topt said:

Will they do that? Great if they do and do you, or anyone else, know if available from other banks?

I don't think I have ever had a statement from my bank in 10 years other than the ones I get for immigration purposes and for that they charge.

Are you worried about the few Baht?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, uli65 said:

I just get email with the statement but it has only my name in the text, not the address,

so you need to request the statement in your kasikorn bank.

Call their call center in Bkk, always excellent English, usually very helpful.

4 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Are you worried about the few Baht?

What were you blathering about? Bit difficult for the OP to go to a branch whether having to pay or not if he is not in Thailand............

I was looking at it from the perspective of potentially obtaining a proof of address............ :wacko:

Theres the statements you request in internet banking that get sent to your email. No address.

Then theres the statements you get by walking into a branch that usually cost a small amount. Usually used for immigration or Thais applying for visas. These have signatures and pretty sure an address as well

• 3 weeks later...