Heavy rains forecast for most of Thailand

rooster59

1 hour ago, elektrified said:

Huh? Last night's storm was the worst I have seen in 9 years. Hundreds of huge trees down throughout the city, Nong Hoi, Pha Daet, Sansai....pouring buckets of rain, flooding.... Still without power here 24 hours later.

Missed San Kamphaeng ???? 

8 hours ago, poohy said:

Lets see i for one wont be holding my breath here in Prachuap been sunny and stinking hot for days now

same in  Surat Thani all week, been waiting for the non existent rain they predicted every day(blue skies and hot)  but we did get some this afternoon 1 day right out of 7 isnt too bad for them I suppose

Edited by seajae

7 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

You mean that tiny little shower that barely got my lawn wet? I’m 15 minutes out of the moat area and had nothing relevant. 

Edited 7 hours ago by holy cow cm

Well this should have been nearby then, say ten minutes out, just a lawn wetter  :biggrin:

71377854_10162460453295594_2335446947474702336_n.jpg

Edited by LomSak27

12 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Well this should have been nearby then, say ten minutes out, just a lawn wetter  :biggrin:

71377854_10162460453295594_2335446947474702336_n.jpg

CM weather is weird because of the mountain range I would think. I twirls the weather. So, that picture could be 15 minutes from me, I could see the clouds, but it would still not touch my home and all would be sunshine. And this can go visa versa. Weather especially wind clusters are not consistent here.

A week ago we were being warned to expect a cold snap. How can anybody (except perhaps the brainwashed autistic child of an eco-warrior) believe in an imminent climate catastrophe when forecasters can't accurately predict the weather even a few days hence?

• Haha 1