Exporting Some Stuff From Thailand To California

aquakiwi

Hi everyone,

I'm asking that someone, anyboby please inform me of the postal service in Thailand. My father has been in Thailand for some months now and he wants to send me some goods from there. He does not know if he is allowed to send for example, sea shell goods or silk wraps etc to me. If he can, how much does it generally cost and would it be a problem if it were over a certain amount of pounds? What are the exporting laws?????? :D

I hope someone can please give me some imformation to relay to my father...... Hope to hear from you all soon

take care :o

-aquakiwi

Hi everyone,

I'm asking that someone, anyboby please inform me of the postal service in Thailand. My father has been in Thailand for some months now and he wants to send me some goods from there. He does not know if he is allowed to send for example, sea shell goods or silk wraps etc to me. If he can, how much does it generally cost and would it be a problem if it were over a certain amount of pounds? What are the exporting laws?????? :D

I hope someone can please give me some imformation to relay to my father...... Hope to hear from you all soon

take care :o

-aquakiwi

http://www.thailandpost.com/search_ems_en.asp

Soundman.