Proposal for all cars and motorcycles to have GPS by law - "Big Brother" storm brewing

webfact

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Seems you got that one wrong also.

I think that you are the one who is wrong.

27 minutes ago, chainarong said:

I won't prevent accidents probably create more, while everyone including the vehicle driver is looking at the GPS screen, I shudder when I see stuff of this nature it gives the idiots running the asylum in Oz idea's, even China would be impressed.

I think that they mean a GPS tracker device.

https://try.cartrack.co.th/fleet-management-system-en/?utm_campaign=934314674&utm_source=google&utm_keyword=%2Bgps %2Bvehicle %2Btracking %2Bsystem&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrrXtBRCKARIsAMbU6bHuSVWbW4-oskYR23STzz3Rk_QYsC0s7JF02wgeegqIW5UMZwcpRqsaApyREALw_wcB

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Nail on the head DLock.........you have to wonder about the mental capacity of these plonkers.

How many millions will this "committee" get for investigating an idea that is NOT going to fly. And they bloody well know it. 

No worries. Thais would never be able to create working tracking software, it would crash within seconds and be left at that state. This is just one variation of the one child one tablet thing, buy heavily overpriced Chinese junk with a good backhander and throw them in the garbage.

15 minutes ago, ddotmark said:

All Falang must have GPS on their motorbike or motor vehicle

I don't care; I'm always on my MTBike ..

But what is incredible is this bewildering bad faith of the Thai leaders.
it has been 70 years since the Germans used the tachograph in their industrial vehicles;
50 years it is mandatory on all vehicles over 3t 5 in France (trucks and coaches);
Why not use these materials that have been proven for decades?

I give you the answer: it's not something invented by a Thai so it's c.rap.

It will never happen, the Thai police have never been trained in the Highway Code;
We must recast everything and especially invent everything here;
it is not tomorrow the day before that there will be fewer deaths on the roads of Thailand.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Saksayam told Springnews that the cost of GPS is cheaper these days coming in at around 3,000 baht with a 300 baht operating cost. The cost is coming down all the time and would need to do so. 

He must have done the math and seen they come out cheaper than indolent cops.

The whole world has gone mad.

The entire S.E. Asian region is running on the new Chinese communist system.

This is where total control equals massive wealth for the few mental dictators who have all the guns.

The western mind does not tolerate or compute this due to having had a decent education and encouraged to think for ourselves.

When you are brainwashed from the womb you just go along with the rest of the "sheeple".

Never question anything or anyone is the way here.

The educated masses of Hong Kong with money are already bailing out to pastures new. They can't fight Xi and his boys.

Forget vehicle GPS trackers, just fit everyone with ankle bracelets that would even show where people are walking or riding on buffalo carts.....

The BiB cleanout would be complete with this scheme. All they'd have to do is sit at their roadside bank and watch a computer monitor which would indentify every car coming in their direction over the speed limit. No more pleading for a "cup of coffee". And, will this country ever be free of the Chidchob brains trust? Idiocy runs deep.

RE - He was quoted as saying that while the proposal may have some negative impacts for the people, they would accept it if it was for the common good. 

* ... and the first to fail to enforce it and at the end annulled as the history tend to repeat itself ... :thumbsup:

Archived