U.S. diplomat testifies Trump tied Ukraine aid to politically motivated investigations

webfact

20 minutes ago, Becker said:

Link: Pelosi releases 'fact sheet' revealing how Trump ‘betrayed oath of office’

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi disseminated a “fact sheet” on Monday outlining how President Trump, in her words, “betrayed his oath of office, betrayed our national security and betrayed the integrity of our elections for his own personal political gain” in his dealings with the Ukrainian government."

I'm with Pelosi on this one. Betrayal or treason, same, same.

I'm also with her but that language is not the same as treason. Treason carries the death penalty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As Trump gets squeezed tighter he will get more and more crazy. It will be great to watch. He might  do something so irrational it will seal his downfall. Equivalent of directing a break-in at the Watergate. That would be great.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ketyo said:

As Trump gets squeezed tighter he will get more and more crazy. It will be great to watch. He might  do something so irrational it will seal his downfall. Equivalent of directing a break-in at the Watergate. That would be great.

Trump has proven to be bulletproof - Now I'm waiting for all dubious Trump's acts to come to the light, and see how he can get a total pardon - maybe a self-pardon for himself and the Trump family. so that the US don't lose face. 

Durham has been given the green light  to expand his investigation after interviewing Christopher Steel!  He’s now interviewing Brennan, and Clapper. The excrement is about to gut the fan. It’s now or never for the democrats. 

Trump feeds off of Deep State coup soup. Trump has vowed to take the swamp down.  Time after time, Trump haters have thought they finally got him. This like all the rest will simply serve to espouse the criminality of the dems and their deep state operatives.

The Russian hoax failed and only served to bite them in the ass. 

The more they push their attempted coups, the more swing voters they will loose. 
No coup.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Silurian said:

Well, there goes the "no Quid Pro Quo" defense out the door.

It looks like all that is left is the "Get Over It" defense.

Nope , still got the ' Commie conspiracy ' and ' But but Clinton ' lines of defence. If they dont work Trump will probably invade Venezuala 

• Haha 1