Viral Video: Entitled brat in glasses has a rant after collision

webfact

Viral Video: Entitled brat in glasses has a rant after collision

2pm1.jpg

A video posted on the page of "To Jet Do" showed a Thai man having a meltdown after a minor collision. 

His girlfriend tries to calm the situation but nothing is stopping this self-entitled brat. 

Others involved suggest waiting for the insurance assessor - that's not an option for him, he'll go to the dealer's because he can "pay a million baht" himself if he has to. 

Much of his rant is based on looking down on the other people involved who remain calm and polite. 

He appeared to have been driving a red plate (new) Honda Civic, a nice car worth just over a million baht but hardly a Ferrari!

He weighs in with a great deal of insults against what he calls "Thai people" claiming he has lived abroad for decades. 

The altercation happened on Aksa Road. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-24

Thai caption: Man in glass has a million baht!

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Silly ar+e, according to my wife it is in the Thai news, his family arrived at the police station with his medication, saying he is on pills, under a doctor.

Then he should not be driving .

24 minutes ago, webfact said:

He weighs in with a great deal of insults against what he calls "Thai people" claiming he has lived abroad for decades. 

Decades?? He only looks about 15 and acts even younger. 

20 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Then he should not be driving .

Hey, hey! As long as he has 1 good arm (preferably with a hand), 1 good leg (hopefully with a foot), one good eye, and he is a little ting tong, then he is good to go. ????

Them's the rules, don't ye know here in the Land of shee ight drivers. ????

The wee fella should grow up.

There's another clip of him jumping in his car and fleeing a previous altercation.

He's lucky the pick-up driver was a nice guy this time. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson this time or maybe noise up a mad 'Somchai' next time and get what's due to him.

His rant has him slagging off all Thais, from top to bottom. Silly wee boy.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Silly ar+e, according to my wife it is in the Thai news, his family arrived at the police station with his medication, saying he is on pills, under a doctor.

He should be under a very big 6 ft pill with the doctor sitting on top. Should be effective in keeping him off the streets

I'll agree he's an idiot and in road rage but he hasn't killed anyone. If you follow this story a mob of people came to the police station shouting things at him. Those people remind me of the thugs who beat up people in the street a few years ago for not showing enough respect or not wearing the right color. This is a case of road rage and a hiso. Road rage happens everyday and no one says anything even when people are killed by the road ragers or idiot. Why does this guy deserve so much scorn? Some people in Thailand would make his whole family suffer forever for this one afternoon outburst.

4 hours ago, MaxLee said:

His parents are just gonna pay the cops a decent amount of compensation and case closed

Not this time. He has lost his well paying job. Perhaps much more, with from this statement his employers.

Kasa Development Company Limited was established in Thailand and has been operating in accordance with Thai law. The company respects and upholds the national institution, religion and the supreme monarchy.

According to the clip posted on various social media, the employee of Kasa Development Company Limited used words and expressed violent aggression including lese majesty of Thailand and the monarchy. We have immediately set up a committee to investigate and have a unanimous resolution to terminate the employee, according to company rules and regulations, effective immediately on 23rd October 2019 onwards.

Sincerely,

Kasa Development Co.Ltd
23 October 2019

13 minutes ago, marin said:

Not this time. He has lost his well paying job. Perhaps much more, with from this statement his employers.

Kasa Development Company Limited was established in Thailand and has been operating in accordance with Thai law. The company respects and upholds the national institution, religion and the supreme monarchy.

According to the clip posted on various social media, the employee of Kasa Development Company Limited used words and expressed violent aggression including lese majesty of Thailand and the monarchy. We have immediately set up a committee to investigate and have a unanimous resolution to terminate the employee, according to company rules and regulations, effective immediately on 23rd October 2019 onwards.

Sincerely,

Kasa Development Co.Ltd
23 October 2019

4 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

I'll agree he's an idiot and in road rage but he hasn't killed anyone. If you follow this story a mob of people came to the police station shouting things at him. Those people remind me of the thugs who beat up people in the street a few years ago for not showing enough respect or not wearing the right color. This is a case of road rage and a hiso. Road rage happens everyday and no one says anything even when people are killed by the road ragers or idiot. Why does this guy deserve so much scorn? Some people in Thailand would make his whole family suffer forever for this one afternoon outburst.

Exactly. I also don't think this guy deserved so much scorn. Apparently these people don't have anything better to do with their time.

Also I doubt they showed up last month for the climate protests to save our future on this planet. Or to ban paraquat, glyphosate and chlorpyrifos. Aren't these issues more important?

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people - Eleanor Roosevelt

And my wife tells me that on Thai social media, it is reported that the mob also verbally abused the guy's wife and mother. <deleted>??

And when the mob left, the place was littered with garbage: food containers, plastic bottles etc...

Archived