Red stamps

I have a red stamp on a SETV which will probably be the last in my current passport before getting a new one.

Once I have the new one, is the red stamp likely to cause me issues in the future? How obvious will it be to a) embassies and b) immigration at the border, that I have received a red stamp previously?

BTW - it will be Spring 2020 by the time I would be looking to re-enter Thailand with a new SETV in my new passport.

Cheers

Edited by RickG16

3 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Once I have the new one, how obvious will it be to a) embassies and b) immigration at the border, that I have received a red stamp previously?

Neither would know.

Even if you applied for the visa at the place that issued the “red stamp”, they wouldn’t know without checking records that they probably don’t have and or would be unlikely to check.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Spring 2020 - that's nearly one year from now. Embassies only look at what's in your passport. Don't think you'd have issues with immigration because you will enter again around Sep/Oct/Nov next year.

Spring meaning UK spring... April / May 

20 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Spring 2020 - that's nearly one year from now. Embassies only look at what's in your passport. Don't think you'd have issues with immigration because you will enter again around Sep/Oct/Nov next year.

That is incorrect. All entries will be seen. What will not be seen is things like VOID stamp or notation, denied entry. etc

Edited by DrJack54