"Dangerous" Brit taken off the streets of Thailand and sent packing

webfact

"Dangerous" Brit taken off the streets of Thailand and sent packing

2pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na 

Naew Na reported that Chonburi immigration had arrested what they described as a dangerous British robber who was hiding out in Thailand. 

Named only as Dylan, 35, he was wanted in the UK for a string of "Ram Raid" thefts. 

Ram-raiding is a kind of burglary in which a van, truck or heavy vehicle is used to ram into a shop - sometimes a jeweler's - to steal property. 

The suspect was arrested by Region 3 immigration in Chonburi following co-operation with the British Embassy in Bangkok who had knowledge that he was wanted on a warrant in the UK. 

He was wanted in connection with robberies that netted goods to the value of 6 million baht. 

His arrest and imminent deportation was announced in a press briefing attended by immigration chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang in Bangkok yesterday.

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-29

A quick internet search:

"A ram raider who destroyed a shop at Trago Mills has gone on the run from police, possibly fleeing to Thailand.  Dylan Taylor was sentenced to seven-and-a-half years in jail on Friday, after smashing into the Co-op at the Newton Abbot shopping complex and trying to steal an ATM machine.

He caused £100,000 of damage and the store lost £40,000 in revenue while it was shut for repairs. But Taylor, 33, failed to show up to hear his fate at Exeter Crown Court and was sentenced in his absence. It was said he had told friends he needed time to ‘sort himself out’. The prosecutor said he may have fled to Thailand.

8 hours ago, Maverell said:

I really find it hard to understand why they make such a big deal about a simple arrest.

It,s all part of the SPS (small penis syndrome) making the "big deal" makes them feel important....one of the arresting officers will get more decorations to put on his uniform :clap2:

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Not often i would praise Thai immigration, but well done Chonburi lads.

Evil scum like him are not wanted here, or anywhere else.

When I first read this, I thought it might be Colin ram-raiding in his wheel chair. 

Oh what a relief !

1 hour ago, Greyhat said:

Is the head of police related to whoever makes these big crime poster/card things?

Yes! The original deal was likely set up by Big Joke but the franchise ownership has now moved to Big Oud.

52 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

So I have to steal one of those first?

Obviously you need to be well prepared with the correct tools

To save any further confusion I really think you need to complete my whole course of ram-raiding and unauthorized ATM removal.

3 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Why don't they arrest him instead of making a poster?

Yes, you're right, why didn't they arrest him?...

""Dangerous" Brit taken off the streets of Thailand and sent packing"

"Naew Na reported that Chonburi immigration had arrested what they described as a dangerous British robber..."

"The suspect was arrested by Region 3 immigration..."

"His arrest and imminent deportation was announced in a press briefing attended by immigration chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang in Bangkok yesterday".

These publicity presentations by the police are great. Other countries can learn. Criminals need to know they will be caught and dealt with. 

In the UK knife crime is at an epidemic. Many youths think they can carry a knife and commit a violent crime and get away with it. It's about time the government started to tell them what will happen... that the vast majority of violent criminals are caught, jailed for a long time and their lives are screwed.

Archived