Britain set for December 12 election to break the Brexit deadlock

webfact

Farage has just called Johnson's Brexit agreement Theresa May's awful surrender agreement and is NOT BREXIT. Brexiteers time to make your minds up. I was secretly looking forward to the Boris Baht Bounce if my heart lost this election. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638411/Nigel-Farage-prepares-unveil-Brexit-Party-election-hit-list-HUNDREDS-seats.html

Edited by beautifulthailand99

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Farage has just called Johnson's Brexit agreement Theresa May's awful surrender agreement and is NOT BREXIT. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638411/Nigel-Farage-prepares-unveil-Brexit-Party-election-hit-list-HUNDREDS-seats.html

He is 100% right.

The problem is, the elite employ semi-nitwits like Farage to tell the message in complete rags like DM, in order for people to doubt the content.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thailandsgreat said:

How can people accept to have a GE over WAB when no one even knows what WAB would mean for f.ex. immigration?

There ares some us who worry about other things than immigration  - like maybe the economy ? Though of course, if you tank the economy you reduce immigration.

What you should worry about is why Boris would prefer a risky GE to having any more scrutiny of his WAB. 

3 minutes ago, tebee said:

There ares some us who worry about other things than immigration  - like maybe the economy ? Though of course, if you tank the economy you reduce immigration.

What you should worry about is why Boris would prefer a risky GE to having any more scrutiny of his WAB. 

Nothing is clear in the WAB. Of course the politicians should have to spell out what it means. Immigration is just an example.

16 minutes ago, tebee said:

Boris has got a cunning plan up his sleeve,besides how can he deliver brexit when he's outnumbered by traitors?

45 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Farage has just called Johnson's Brexit agreement Theresa May's awful surrender agreement and is NOT BREXIT. Brexiteers time to make your minds up. I was secretly looking forward to the Boris Baht Bounce if my heart lost this election. 

I wonder if he'll target Johnson's seat? That could get interesting. Or even stand himself. Johnson vs. farage in a straight fight. I'll get the popcorn. "Two men enter, one man leaves"

Edited by DannyCarlton

8 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I wonder if he'll target Johnson's seat? That could get interesting. Or even stand himself. Johnson vs. farage in a straight fight. I'll get the popcorn. "Two men enter, one man leaves"

That would be sweet indeed and all the opposition in Uxbridge stood down and gave Farage a free run and anti-Brexit folk voted for him to give him a beating. That said absolutely not going to happen. And Farige has given him 2 weeks to come up with a leave alliance. Johnson though can't turn around and publicly rubbish his own deal and now Labour leave seats are likely to drift out of reach as the BP take 10-20% of the leave vote. This is the best news Corbyn has had for months. Who would have thought Farage might be the saviour of Labour..

Brexiteers take note ... 

The Brexit Party have a clear message which is their appeal. If Farage starts softening and moving towards Johnson's deal it will instantly make them an irrelevance I reckon. If they start trying to promote the line that no deal is possible under a Johnson government and that's why they can support it that might be a different matter. I'm not sure that would benefit Johnson especially. He is an intellectual equivalent of a Millwall thug shouting 

No one likes us, no one likes us
No one likes us, we don't care!

We are Millwall, super Millwall
We are Millwall from The Den!

8 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Cameron thought so in 2016.

Cameron explained his ingenious Brexit referendum plan in his memoirs, published last month. Someone recently replaced the covers with more appropriate ones:

The front cover also had a fictional quote from President Trump: ‘A very great book. So great. No, it’s a great book. All the words. All the pages’. A revised blurb on the back read: ‘Women wanted him. Men wanted to be him. Animals feared him. He had the world at his feet, yet he threw it all away over a bitter rivalry that began at the urinals of Eton forty years ago

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/20/hilarious-fake-covers-placed-david-camerons-book-10950869/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thailandsgreat said:

Cameron explained his ingenious Brexit referendum plan in his memoirs, published last month. Someone recently replaced the covers with more appropriate ones:

The front cover also had a fictional quote from President Trump: ‘A very great book. So great. No, it’s a great book. All the words. All the pages’. A revised blurb on the back read: ‘Women wanted him. Men wanted to be him. Animals feared him. He had the world at his feet, yet he threw it all away over a bitter rivalry that began at the urinals of Eton forty years ago

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/20/hilarious-fake-covers-placed-david-camerons-book-10950869/

boys will be boys eh ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggate

"Piggate" refers to an uncorroborated anecdote that during his university years former British Prime Minister David Cameron put a "private part of his anatomy" into a dead pig's mouth as part of an initiation ceremony for the Piers Gaveston Society. The anecdote was reported by Michael Ashcroft and Isabel Oakeshott in their unauthorised biography of Cameron, Call Me Dave, attributing the story to an anonymous Member of Parliament who was a "distinguished Oxford contemporary" of Cameron's.

5 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

boys will be boys eh ..

"Piggate" refers to an uncorroborated anecdote that during his university years former British Prime Minister David Cameron put a "private part of his anatomy" into a dead pig's mouth as part of an initiation ceremony for the Piers Gaveston Society. The anecdote was reported by Michael Ashcroft and Isabel Oakeshott in their unauthorised biography of Cameron, Call Me Dave, attributing the story to an anonymous Member of Parliament who was a "distinguished Oxford contemporary" of Cameron's.

So there's where he got inspiration to call BJ a "greased piglet".

Edited by thailandsgreat
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

boys will be boys eh ..

So Boris is "Anonymous" now is he?

71dJrpGgThL__UX679_.jpg.285ab39e1a16735f1051d7e814d64061.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingdong said:

Boris has got a cunning plan up his sleeve,besides how can he deliver brexit when he's outnumbered by traitors?

I wonder if it will work as well as someone else cunning plans?

A degree of despair over in the comments section of Conservative Home - the top rated Conservative Blog. Liar Johnson was always going to be a gamble for the Tories let's hope it's one they lose. 

https://www.conservativehome.com/video/2019/11/watch-farages-ultimatum-drop-the-deal-or-the-brexit-party-contest-every-mainland-seat.html#idc-cover

Love this comment 'Brexit betrayed' - Farage is still flogging the unicorns though.

Thanks to May then Boris folding, no Tory PM has any credibility if they try to threaten the EU with No Deal. The Tories will only ever leave on a deal and, since the EU know the Tories have no leverage, the only deal that's acceptable to the EU is a terrible deal for us.

It's like walking into a car showroom and announcing, "I'm not leaving here until you've sold me a car." They will leave you sitting around for hours without even offering you a cup of coffee, then you'll find yourself pushed out of the door five minutes before closing clutching a contract for their most expensive car with all the extras at full list price.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

39.1 up from a low of 37, mainly due to the news of Trump's trade war on Thailand. Hardly a rocket. Unless your rocket's a lot smaller than mine. 555

Links ? 

Nothing to do with the General election in December? ..  Not really rocket science.

Edited by elliss

On 10/30/2019 at 9:21 PM, DannyCarlton said:

Lost? Are we still full members of the EU or have we left?

Ask Grouse ,  he is still active,  we are indeed blessed .

Give us a clue ...

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Long Live the Grouse ! (though I think he hates Corbyn). 

I thought , he hates Tories ,  however that said ...

Please keep me informed ,  we really miss Grouse ..

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1

Its really quite bizarre. Up until October 31, the Hard Brexiteers among us were cheering Boris to deliver a no-deal Brexit. That date has been and gone. Unfortunately some of them are a bit slow on the uptake and Boris is now slipping towards being the latest in a long line of Enemies Of The People failing to support no-deal. Soon enough they will realise this and go all in for Farage and the Brexit Party. Meanwhile some of them are stuck up the Boris tree with a difficult way down.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Its really quite bizarre. Up until October 31, the Hard Brexiteers among us were cheering Boris to deliver a no-deal Brexit. That date has been and gone. Unfortunately some of them are a bit slow on the uptake and Boris is now slipping towards being the latest in a long line of Enemies Of The People failing to support no-deal. Soon enough they will realise this and go all in for Farage and the Brexit Party. Meanwhile some of them are stuck up the Boris tree with a difficult way down.

How could Boris deliver a no deal need it when his hands were tied?quite frankly old boy I honestly couldn,t give a tinkers cuss,only people I feel sorry for are people who retired to the los and will now have to abandon their plans.Obviously you don't.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1