Resident Visa (ED, work whatever) needed ASAP

Hi guys,

An unexpected event brought me in a very unfortunate situation. I need any kind of 1 year Resident Visa and I don't care which one at all, I just need it as a proof for a visa application for overseas and it's needed ASAP.

I had an ED Visa 09/17-08/18 (English language)

and an ED Visa 09/18-05/19 (Thai language)

Rest was just Visa exempts and recently one 60 day Tourist visa im currently on. Last 3 years spent 90% of the time here. So also need to make sure I don't get rejected for that.

Any ideas/thoughts? agents?  Highly appreciated, thanks!

Edited by Toulalan

ED visa takes 3-4 weeks to get back the approval from ministry of education so it wouldn’t be asap and I think with your prior history of two ED visas already and 90% of the last three years spent in Thailand would up your chances of being rejected. You would also need to be able to speak Thai decently to the IO because you have a previous ED visa for Thai language and they will ask you to speak Thai. There are some schools in certain provinces that make deals with immigration to get you an ED visa without leaving the country,  but it costs more and you still need the approval from ministry of education.

• Like 1