Whistleblower offers Republicans testimony as Trump pushes to unmask

webfact

10 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

I said the current testimonies are lies? Link? Here, let me help. You won't find such accusations. If you found anything, it would be a difference of opinion. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

In this case, I apologize.

1 hour ago, J Town said:

Just today, Democrats released 9 pages of what they can of the testimony given by Ambassador Yovanovitch. The Republicans? Not ONE peep. Comma for comma NOTHING. If there was even a HINT of justifying Trump's actions (read: crimes), don't ya think they'd be yelling from the tops of mountains? Your boy is done, it's just a matter of time.

It seems to be the strategy for now. I just had a look at Fox News website and there isn't yet any single mention of testimonies being published. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

Trump supporters are doing a "stop, drop and roll" because the facts only reveal how crooked this guy really is.

Their reactions so far (and this is to EVERY crime, not just Ukraine):

1. We didn't do it.

2. We didn't do it but it really wasn't illegal anyway.

3. Whoever accused and/or exposed us is a traitor.

4. Gee, OK, you got us. We DID do it, but is it really all that bad? OH LOOK, a squirrel!

Most people are sick and tired of this. It's as plain as the nose on your face Trump is a criminal and those covering for him are guilty by association. NOBODY hides or covers up to this extent unless they are really, REALLY guilty. Now that the crimes are going to be made public and kept really simple so the average American can understand just how bad things have become, the current 49% who approve of impeachment AND removal will grow exponentially.

They are waiting for Trump's early morning tweets.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

funny thing though, Trump gang criticizes the way Dems conduct the hearing/investigation but don't (or barely) deny the allegations/wrong doing

It's hard even for an 5th Ave Trump worshiper to deny what's obvious to everyone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:27 AM, Nyezhov said:

if a person is known, they will be a witness and may have to give evidence. Anonymous tips you must mean. This isnt an anonymous tip here. The "whistleblower" has no legal entitlement to anonymity outside the statue he filed his false statement under.

Well if they are the ones who set the fire......

Do you have any proof of this being a false statement? Or are you just making things up, like Manafort will never be convicted?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1