Thai woman who escaped from Pattaya Court arrested, as police offer 50,000 THB reward

webfact

57 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

With a big breakout like that - if they just hopped in a van and did a beeline to the Cambodian border - they would be caught fairly easily.  They will have checkpoints actively looking for the escapees on the most likely routes right away.  You want to get out of the immediate area without being seen (the immediate area has too many people that may recognize them), but you don't want to be out in the open for too long as the search area makes it more likely to be caught... you want to hide out for a while with no contact with anyone that can out you and let the search area widen and quiet down a bit before you try to move out.  If I were him, I would have run to Bangkok where there are so many farang that you might be able to blend in and lie low while the heat is on...

Agree with first part of your logic.  In Bangkok he would probably be spotted by the many farangs there and reported; it's always useful to curry favour with the authorities.  Don't forget, almost every farang is a brilliant detective from what we read on Thaivisa.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50,000 reward!!!

Great incentive to dob someone in.

I think not....

Attempted murder. 

You can share a much safer reward for grassing on someone smoking on the beach..

Surely they can't be serious. 

And dont call me Shurley..55

This is Thailand...

20191030_110658.jpg

3 minutes ago, rossco1 said:

No what will happen now is Thai women assisting police with investigation 

for her help all charges will be dropped and she will be a free women 

she hasn't started to sing yet ….  just getting a few phone books ready now, shouldn't be too long  :guitar:

1 hour ago, BestB said:

So I take it you have not seen her pic prior to arrest? Or were you under the impression mug shots were glamor shots ?

I can read between the lines. I can even identify a diamond in the rough. There ain't no diamond here.

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Stands to reason - he's bigger, so more expensive.

That's what food sellers and Thai massage shops have tried to tell me when I've complained they were trying to charge me more than Thais.

So size matters?  That's what I've been doing wrong all these years in believing them saying that it was 12".  You just cut my 'fun' expenditure in half.

3 hours ago, Vit77 said:

Yeah! True that! Why they just don't check his TM30 report. I think his address can be found there, as he shouldn't be so dumb to get into troubles for non-reporting ????????

Enough with the TM 30, ridiculous let it ho

7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Stands to reason - he's bigger, so more expensive.

That's what food sellers and Thai massage shops have tried to tell me when I've complained they were trying to charge me more than Thais.

I hope the American gets away and back home safe!!!

8 hours ago, ChipButty said:

So, the BIB are giving out Brown envelopes? not be happy with that

Well,...If it's a Farang that gives the information where to find those fugitives ? he will have some problems collecting the money !?!? they will always find some excuse for not paying !!!!

1 hour ago, BobinBKK said:

I hope the American gets away and back home safe!!!

The man has been arrested, charged with a crime, and you are advocating and supporting him after a serious crime against an officer of the court. I think you should re-evaluate you values

Archived