Searching for a visa solution

Hi Thaivisa,

I am looking for a hassle free visa solution. (I know it is a dream)

I lived in Thailand on a Non B visa for 5 years. In September I changed my job and went back to Europe. My new company in Europe wants to change my field of activity which would allow me to stay in Thailand. I need to go every 2 weeks to India check the operations over there and come back to Thailand then. I guess the Immigration wouldnt allow me to stay all the time on a visa on arrival, right?

I am in a relationship with a Thai woman for 7 years now and we plan to marry soon.

Which way would be the best to have as less problems as possible with the Thai immigration?

If you marry, then get a multiple entry Non O visa once a year from Savannakhet or Ho Chi Minh City (easy with one night's stay). Even if Immigration cracks down on Non O visas, as long as multiple entry visas remain available, you should be fine. You are making frequent visits to see your wife which is the primary use case for such a visa.

1 minute ago, BritTim said:

If you marry, then get a multiple entry Non O visa once a year from Savannakhet or Ho Chi Minh City (easy with one night's stay). Even if Immigration cracks down on Non O visas, as long as multiple entry visas remain available, you should be fine. You are making frequent visits to see your wife which is the primary use case for such a visa.

Thanks for your answer.

I thought about this already. Do you think I can travel to Thailand on visa on arrival until we have everything set for the marriage? like 2 month.

9 minutes ago, salo said:

Do you think I can travel to Thailand on visa on arrival until we have everything set for the marriage? like 2 month.

Do you mean a 15 day visa on arrival or a 30 day visa exempt entry.

You should be able to do it on visa exempt entries.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you mean a 15 day visa on arrival or a 30 day visa exempt entry.

You should be able to do it on visa exempt entries.

I have a new passport, old one was full, so no prior visa in my passport. But I guess they will see it in the system when I make the finger print. 

Hi,

If you are not married and your company has a branch here, and if they register you in this branch, they should be able to give you a NON-B visa no problem. But you need to get a re-entry stamp every time you leave the country. Have all your documents from your company with you just in case.

If you get married you can get NON-O multi as Ubon and others mentioned.

Good luck

Edited by problemfarang