Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai

rooster59

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The racial term he used is quite acceptable in American culture. 

He has been assaulted, bleeding and clearly very disturbed.

Quite shocking how so many are so keen to throw poison at this unfortunate person and derogatory to label anybody ‘a nut case’.

I don’t agree with what he said, but he’s free to say whatever he likes. 

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

there was a complete nut case on the ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin on Thursday.

He kept asking to meet the captain and was walking around smiling and waving at everyone.

Then in a big voice he said "F***ing Thais! They make me crazy."

OK. I was about to tell him to shut up but then two of the female staff showed up with red radios and channeling their best Thai boxer body language. He got quite.

I am sure he is on this forum.:shock1:

and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?

It's quite normal to see Thai teachers walking around in boy scout uniform all day on scouts day at schools everywhere in Thailand. It's Wednesday at my school.

I do agree that they look ridiculous though lol

The American felt like second-rate tourist and didn't like it. He behaved like an <deleted>, to get attention.

When Chinese is better ranked than America
It is easy to understand the American gets angry and shows true low-ranking, Americans are.

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What an @rsehole ,this does not promote good relations

between Thai's and Farangs that are just trying to live here

peacefully and quietly together,spitting at people,should

have been put on the first plane back to America,and never

allowed back into Thailand.

regards Worgeordie

I totally agree this dude needs to be deported, blacklisted and maybe even given a good kick in the <deleted> on the way out. However, if you think his and many other's antics are the reason the government is making it hard on foreigners to live in Thailand you are being quite naive. The elite who run the show want all of you out. Sure, come for a week or two, spend that cash and the GTFO. The screws will continue to turn no matter how well you behave.

And here we have another real evidence of pure garbage foreigners that tarnish everything that could be called reputation for all others. Idiots, overstayers, drugdealers. Wgen is it going to stop? When can we understand that Immigration and Thailand is fed up with this moronic people that comes and visit or tries to stay in Thailand?

How many is going to try to defend this now? Ain´t the normal moronic trust out in force to defend all and everyone, whetever they do? Let´s here from you? What do you have to say this time?

5 hours ago, donnacha said:

The problem is ... he has a couple of half-Thai daughters.

Why is that a problem. What sane children would like to have this piece of human trash as a father?

5 hours ago, Pravda said:

Yes we do

Please eleborate. Why?

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The mentally ill need sympathy, understanding and medical care ........ not vilification

That's true, however, if mental illness can be used as an excuse for any nasty behaviour, where does it stops ?

14 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And here we have another real evidence of pure garbage foreigners that tarnish everything that could be called reputation for all others. Idiots, overstayers, drugdealers. Wgen is it going to stop? When can we understand that Immigration and Thailand is fed up with this moronic people that comes and visit or tries to stay in Thailand?

How many is going to try to defend this now? Ain´t the normal moronic trust out in force to defend all and everyone, whetever they do? Let´s here from you? What do you have to say this time?

I've already explained it to you, you're just not a believer. TI's actions aren't influenced by a couple of knob jockeys.

I find it sad that so many are so quick to jump to conclusions and only judge by face value. You dont know "why" you are just focusing on "what" has happened.

There could be any number of reasons why a person might act/react in that way.

Clearly it is not normal behavior and I think the question should be as to what is behind/caused that behaviour and perhaps the guy is mentally distressed or disturbed and needs help.

Better to evaluate him correctly and the situation properly than just jumping to conclusions and condemning someone that may be in need of medication and support.

You just dont know, so stop jumping to conclusions without knowing all the facts.

5 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

And you wonder why the Thai govt is cracking down in so many ways to force even good ex-pats into a position where they will have to leave the country. It's due to idiots like this.

The Chinese tourists probably got ranked higher in Thailand's desirables list due to Americans like these.

5 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

And you wonder why the Thai govt is cracking down in so many ways to force even good ex-pats into a position where they will have to leave the country. It's due to idiots like this.

I really wonder if the cracking down is because of the behaviour of a few idiots.

1 minute ago, LawrenceN said:

So you know him? Name, please.

I provided a link to his arrest report earlier in this thread, that includes his name. The original post here actually links to the Facebook video and discussion which reveals his Facebook account.

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

there was a complete nut case on the ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin on Thursday.

He kept asking to meet the captain and was walking around smiling and waving at everyone.

Then in a big voice he said "F***ing Thais! They make me crazy."

OK. I was about to tell him to shut up but then two of the female staff showed up with red radios and channeling their best Thai boxer body language. He got quite.

I am sure he is on this forum.:shock1:

and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?

Oh him, he's just scouting for boys.

5 hours ago, donnacha said:

You have to understand that the farang fathers of half-Thai kids are desperately worried that they will slide towards Thai standards rather than aim for the higher standards that are necessary elsewhere in the world. When everyone around you, including your teachers, have no focus, take shortcuts, don't care about rationality or making sense, and can get by with abysmally sloppy performance, it is very difficult to hold yourself to a higher standard.

So, if I am driving and we see another driver do something suicidally stupid, I point it out. If a government minister on TV is clearly lying, I point it out. If a business is cheerfully shooting off its own toes, I point it out.

It is not out of any hate for Thais, it is love for your children, and a hope they can somehow transcend not their Thai blood, but the "Thainess" of their culture.

You have to understand what Thainess means. It's all good, I used to teach it a few years back. 

Many standards here are better than in my country. For example  my 17 year old has never drank alcohol or taken drugs, unheard of in Leith! 

I have seen a few times, especially in Bangkok, Thai people, homeless by the looks of it, behaving in a similar way, shouting, cursing and whatnot, just being ignored by the passers by.

A similar behaviour by a foreigner is not well tolerated by the Thais, they have already enough problematic people of their own.

14 minutes ago, LawrenceN said:

So you know him? Name, please.

Here translation from the woman shop he smash.

I wonder if we will get into our page. We are so unlucky.

Last night about almost 2 PM, we were working at the shop as usual, and there was a foreign man captivated by the cursing that American people suddenly walked through to be rude, different in English.

So confused. I tried to chase it. It didn't go to scold me. Scold Thailand. Scold the school. 10 what the hell is this? So confused. So confused.

And it came in front of the shop and spit on us / but didn't get it. Thank you to all the charity. Haha.

And it's cursing. So rude.

And walked out to smash the mirror in front of our shop.

When the property is damaged, we run to call security. Let me help you. Don't run away and call the police.

It was taken to the police station, but last night, we couldn't do anything. Even reported because the hundred shift is not here.

2 PM. I just reported it and I can't do anything because I think that there is no wisdom to pay damages. I can hold it until I can send back to the director. I don't know. Damn.

This is the worst reason I've ever been in this life.

I'm uncomfortable. I'm so angry. Look at what it says. I'm angry. Scold for me.

Or friend. Whose relative is this? Please hit the head for me.

————————————————————

More from going to testimony with the police

In the end, there will be no wisdom to pay the damages, and like the embassy will not be responsible. It is free to eat for free in jail and go back to the country for free because it has to be cuddle press cuddle to give it back to the country. It's very comfortable

If everyone is watching from the clip, there is a scolding that we said to kill and rape you, which is maine to us, that you, which is me. Anyway, if you want to take it, you can only adjust about a thousand baht at the police station and end.
Can't send a lawsuit because the prosecutor won't send a lawsuit.

When I showed him the clip, he asked me if there is a way that he insults me in Thai language. It has to be spoken in Thai. Even if i have enough weight to send, Sue is how can it be. Khun Tum. If you don't have a mustache, you speak like a series. There is no thai dub for you.

When it was caught last night, it was said that the end is going back to America comfortably. The damages are not paid too. What can I do? It's already 55555 very much, mom.

0E0448B6-58B9-44EC-B64F-480A17F312D4.png

8 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I have seen a few times, especially in Bangkok, Thai people, homeless by the looks of it, behaving in a similar way, shouting, cursing and whatnot, just being ignored by the passers by.

A similar behaviour by a foreigner is not well tolerated by the Thais, they have already enough problematic people of their own.

He smash the woman shop. And other place.

should ignore?

44 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Here translation from the woman shop he smash.

I wonder if we will get into our page. We are so unlucky.

Last night about almost 2 PM, we were working at the shop as usual, and there was a foreign man captivated by the cursing that American people suddenly walked through to be rude, different in English.

So confused. I tried to chase it. It didn't go to scold me. Scold Thailand. Scold the school. 10 what the hell is this? So confused. So confused.

And it came in front of the shop and spit on us / but didn't get it. Thank you to all the charity. Haha.

And it's cursing. So rude.

And walked out to smash the mirror in front of our shop.

When the property is damaged, we run to call security. Let me help you. Don't run away and call the police.

It was taken to the police station, but last night, we couldn't do anything. Even reported because the hundred shift is not here.

2 PM. I just reported it and I can't do anything because I think that there is no wisdom to pay damages. I can hold it until I can send back to the director. I don't know. Damn.

This is the worst reason I've ever been in this life.

I'm uncomfortable. I'm so angry. Look at what it says. I'm angry. Scold for me.

Or friend. Whose relative is this? Please hit the head for me.

————————————————————

More from going to testimony with the police

In the end, there will be no wisdom to pay the damages, and like the embassy will not be responsible. It is free to eat for free in jail and go back to the country for free because it has to be cuddle press cuddle to give it back to the country. It's very comfortable

If everyone is watching from the clip, there is a scolding that we said to kill and rape you, which is maine to us, that you, which is me. Anyway, if you want to take it, you can only adjust about a thousand baht at the police station and end.
Can't send a lawsuit because the prosecutor won't send a lawsuit.

When I showed him the clip, he asked me if there is a way that he insults me in Thai language. It has to be spoken in Thai. Even if i have enough weight to send, Sue is how can it be. Khun Tum. If you don't have a mustache, you speak like a series. There is no thai dub for you.

When it was caught last night, it was said that the end is going back to America comfortably. The damages are not paid too. What can I do? It's already 55555 very much, mom.

0E0448B6-58B9-44EC-B64F-480A17F312D4.png

I find the constant use of "it" instead of he/him is offensive !

4 hours ago, orchis said:

Do you mean Daniel Park/Franckowiak? Was also arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in Bismarck US 2017.

Yes, that appears to be the person. Scrolling through the comments from the Facebook video provided in the OP, someone posted a link to his Facebook page.

It is:

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.franckowiak.315

His posts reflect someone with a serious mental health issue. Reading through them, I see someone whose mental health could potentially risk the safety of himself and others.

Archived