Foreigner arrested after racially abusing locals in Chiang Mai

rooster59

23 minutes ago, lupin said:
1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

Trying to figure out what his user name is here.  Narrowed it down to a couple of dozen possibilities...

His name (which I m not going to post) and his facebook page are mentioned in the main thread of the facebook post this story links to...

I think you missed it...  ballpoint is saying that there are a ton of folks (or at least a couple of dozen) here on TVF that post racist and Thai bashing stuff that easily matches what this guy was spewing.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

No need to limit your remark to just Americans. There are plenty of nuts from other countries as well that do even worse things.

Yeah, but it took the usual heat off us Brits for a while....... ????

51 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

And you wonder why the Thai govt is cracking down in so many ways to force even good ex-pats into a position where they will have to leave the country. It's due to idiots like this.

They are not cracking down because of few nutcases like this, but becoz of all the righteous ones like many here. The same ones who call for world media coverage when some kid takes photo with a nazi symbol t shirt... and this is just one example,

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As I can see at least one racist insult in your post.

Would have thought you would be much more supportive of the guy.

You are right, these people scream racism only when s any other race but the white one. Against white people is free for all.

57 minutes ago, lupin said:

His name (which I m not going to post) and his facebook page are mentioned in the main thread of the facebook post this story links to...

Do you mean Daniel Park/Franckowiak? Was also arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in Bismarck US 2017.

there was a complete nut case on the ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin on Thursday.

He kept asking to meet the captain and was walking around smiling and waving at everyone.

Then in a big voice he said "F***ing Thais! They make me crazy."

OK. I was about to tell him to shut up but then two of the female staff showed up with red radios and channeling their best Thai boxer body language. He got quite.

I am sure he is on this forum.:shock1:

and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?

He also threatened to kill homosexuals and rape women and children.

Police were called and he was arrested.

As police took him away, he shouted “put me on YouTube and make me famous”.

Wasn't that my friend Nate? 

I'm "racially abused" every day when people call me FARANGGGG....

37 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

He kept asking to meet the captain and was walking around smiling and waving at everyone.

OK. I was about to tell him to shut up but then two of the female staff showed up with red radios and channeling their best Thai boxer body language. He got quite.

and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?

Angus Young ?

42 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Another American?

"and who i the grow man who walks around Pattaya in the boy scout uniform complete with knee socks, shorts, scarf and hat?" Definately a Brit. I think he's a regular poster on another forum.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

I think you missed it...  ballpoint is saying that there are a ton of folks (or at least a couple of dozen) here on TVF that post racist and Thai bashing stuff that easily matches what this guy was spewing.

I get that... my point is the person has already been identified on the Facebook post.

No matter where you go, there are always going to be nut jobs, who refuse to take their meds, and have never been able to, or capable of doing the inner work required to resolve their inner demons. Nobody deserves to be subjected to this kind of abuse. Just deport him, and blacklist him from ever coming back. He is fairly useless as a human being. 

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out the guy is under 50 and has Thai kids.

None of the 'Thai crackdowns' currently affect him in any way.

The mentally ill need sympathy, understanding and medical care ........ not vilification.

Unfortunately vilification is easier and more fun.

3 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

And you wonder why the Thai govt is cracking down in so many ways to force even good ex-pats into a position where they will have to leave the country. It's due to idiots like this.

All these Yanks in the news over the past few days who are criminals. First it was the Pattaya escapee and now it's a Chiang Mai one. Soon Thais will ban Yanks from coming into this country.

4 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Trying to figure out what his user name is here.  Narrowed it down to a couple of dozen possibilities...

lol....care to share the list so we all can contribute to narrowing down who it is?

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

No matter where you go, there are always going to be nut jobs, who refuse to take their meds, and have never been able to, or capable of doing the inner work required to resolve their inner demons. Nobody deserves to be subjected to this kind of abuse. Just deport him, and blacklist him from ever coming back. He is fairly useless as a human being. 

What about his two young daughters?

As drunk and crazy as he may have been on this and, reportedly, other occasions, is it fair that they will pay the highest price if you boot him out?

Now, perhaps he is sufficiently crazy to be a danger to them, in which case, okay, they might be better off without him too. To ascertain that, however, he needs to receive some form of care, some form of assessment, possibly even some form of treatment. To say "just" deport him sounds good, but is is not a good match for the complexity of all human beings.

I'm not holding out much hope, but the poor bast*rd might have some good in him too.

3 hours ago, donnacha said:

It is not out of any hate for Thais, it is love for your children, and a hope they can somehow transcend not their Thai blood, but the "Thainess" of their culture.

My Thai daughter (age 20) thinks much less of Thais than I ever have.

Probably because she's been raised by someone that has far higher standards.

Archived