Marriage visa what is spouse's house registration??

Hello,

I am a Thai national and married to a foreign woman. We have a daughter together. 

We need to get my wife a visa extension based on marriage.

In the document list, it is asked to bring a "of spouse’s house registration". I have the Blue Book for me and our daughter, but how about my wife? She obviously lives with me and everything is under my name. I am probably silly but I would like to make sure I am the "spouse" before I go to immigration?

Thanks for the help!

• Like 2

The foreign wife can get a 'yellow book' from City Hall. This will show the same details as the 'blue book' for locals but will add the foreign person as a permanent resident in that house.

That is what you show for marriage 'visa'.

That which is referred to as a Marriage visa -is in fact a visa for a foreigner to support a Thai spouse.

You are the Thai spouse that has to be supported financially.

Given that your wife has 400,000  Baht (deposited in a Thai bank for minimum 2 months prior to the application date)and has detailed information  that will satisfy immigration on other issues- then it should be straight forward

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Delight said:

That which is referred to as a Marriage visa -is in fact a visa for a foreigner to support a Thai spouse.

Given that your wife has 400,000  Baht (deposited in a Thai bank for minimum 2 months prior to the application date)and has detailed information  that will satisfy immigration on other issues- then it should be straight forward

Wrong in this case. He is a Thai man married to foreign lady. No financial proof is needed.

"(6) In the case of marriage to a Thai woman, the alien husband must earn an average annual income
of no less than Baht 40,000 per month or must have no less than Baht 400,000 in a bank account in
Thailand for the past two months to cover expenses for one year."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delight said:

It's 400K or monthly income of 40K, but this does not apply when married to a Thai guy.