Marriage extension requirements

Does anyone have an updated list of of marriage extension requirements, Also I left the country for 2 months and my previous extension of stay expired, will I be applying for a new (first time extension), and will I require extra documents different from the yearly extension renewals. Do you know if this will require a visit to the home by officials like the first time. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You might want to say which immigration office as it does vary a bit but if extending non immigrant O visa entry it is basically the same documents every year.  But not even clear if you have such an entry.

what ones are needed for Jomtien , this year married in UK but have all consulate documents signed and sealed etc 

30 minutes ago, ricktak said:

Also I left the country for 2 months and my previous extension of stay expired, will I be applying for a new (first time extension), and will I require extra documents different from the yearly extension renewals.

Are you on a 90 day non-o visa entry?

If yes here is my general list of required documents. Marriage Extension Requirements 2.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Old Croc said:

Can one easily change from retirement to marriage in-country thus avoiding the insurance scam, for now at least?

If original non immigrant O visa entry yes but if financials good enough for retirement they may urge you use that.  

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

If original non immigrant O visa entry yes but if financials good enough for retirement they may urge you use that.  

Original entry on O-A thus the concern about insurance.

Long term financials are several times the marriage requirement.

So you consider they may refuse because I've always used the retirement extension?

Edited by Old Croc

I have not kept up on the reporting but believe have seen mentioned some leaving to obtain a non immigrant O visa if had original O-A and then making entry with that to change to marriage extensions during this mess - I would hold off awhile and see how the dust settles if you can.

Simply visit an acredited agent. 

Hand over the passport, a couple of pics, your bank book*, the dosh and that's it. For marraige visa, a certificate is handy.

Done mine this week. Paid extra for the 90 day report being posted to me. The passport never left the agent's affice. All done on-line now.

* The special one that is just used for the visa money.

Sorry to get back so late to the thread but had a lot to deal with in the past days, I do have a single entry 90 day visa, I also forgot to mention that I also changed address on my return, I will be going to MaeSot immigration, thanks for all the replies and thanks to ubon Joe for the list.