Trump touts his 'very' good health after unscheduled medical check

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

He's setting up his escape plan to resign and use this as an excuse, all hail King Baby Coward..Sad!!

For his resignation (ie., health reasons) to benefit his ego, he'd have to resign before the House vote on impeachment. The vote might be as early as end of November - early December. 

40 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if he sought asylum in Mexico? Remember the moment he is no longer president, he can be indicted for serious crimes. Impeachment doesn't have such consequences, even upon conviction. 

Now wouldn't that be the spectacle to end all spectacles if the Mexicans promptly marched him back across the border (and through the non-existent wall) into the waiting arms of law enforcement!

Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it:biggrin:

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

The good news that Trump's health if fine sends his legions of detractors into more coniptions of spittle-flying hatred! 555 ???? 

MAGA 

"I've never wished a man dead, but there are some obituaries I envisage reading with great pleasure."

Waning Trump supporters looking for a reason not to back Trump but not yet able to divest themselves of their attachment to his politics of hate have just been handed a custom made ‘get out of Trump’ reason.

They can even say they stopped backing him to enable him to get out of the WH for some ‘well deserved’ rest.

Ditching Trump for his own good while not having to face up to their own poor choice.

From his appearance that he has aged considerably since taking office the bags under his eyes tell it all and looking not healthy at all.

Try running the country and as he said he has two desks like previous presidents, one for the country and the other his business. The over time running his companies / business must be taking it's toll on his health 

1 minute ago, thaipod said:

From his appearance that he has aged considerably since taking office the bags under his eyes tell it all and looking not healthy at all.

Try running the country and as he said he has two desks like previous presidents, one for the country and the other his business. The over time running his companies / business must be taking it's toll on his health 

He’s not doin that two desk bit.

36 minutes ago, thaipod said:

To me, it looks like he's larding up and putting on at least a couple of pounds every week.

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Have they looked up his @rse yet,they will find he is full of sh*t.

regards Worgeordie

I think you've got that wrong. If they gave him a good ear examination, they'd see it is his head that's full of sh*t. 

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if he sought asylum in Mexico? Remember the moment he is no longer president, he can be indicted for serious crimes. Impeachment doesn't have such consequences, even upon conviction. 

He can call his Mexico compound Mar a Loco.  ???? 

I predict enough of the vermin will seek exile in Russia and have their mansions in the same community that will be called something like Little Washington.  

I'm waiting for the report of Air Force One making an unscheduled detour...

But it sounds like Mother Nature may be making herself heard in world politics.  Garry Shandling went to the doctor complaining of heart problems, was examined and sent home, told he was fine.  Two weeks later he died of heart failure.

Have you noticed there is always an ambulance parked at the WH?  Never saw that with any other president.  

BTW, Italy has dual citizenship for children of Italians born abroad.  I believe there has to be proof the father was Italian: I never looked into the details myself, was told this by a guy in Argentina who said he became an Italian dual national in this way.  I don't know how many generations Giuliani goes back, but I'd guess his ancestors came to the US in the first 10 years of the 1900s, like most NYC Italians.  I also suspect his family is from southern Italy, which implies Italian hillbillies.  It gives him a place of refuge.  

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because of course we can’t have somebody who has worked the same kind of jobs millions of Americans do representing Americans.

That just would not do.

Pretty sure that was just a joke. I personally LOVE what AOC is doing and I found it funny. Besides, does anybody who actually matters listen to this guy?

Archived