Koh Samui: Berserk Russian arrested after swimming butt naked onto luxury yacht

webfact

This is just  the beginning of Russian madness with  the mass amount due  to arrive  next  month 

Clear yout phones out there should be allot of intetesting live videos to capture

Time to go crazy russian tourist  hunting 

• Haha 2

I know in  a quiet area somewhere in thai beaches  people will swim naked.once in Greece I saw a couple doing this quiet and out of the way.the Greeks don,t allow it but is does happen.in public areas that is something of a no no. Thais Greeks  farang.myself many years ago in a mixed group of farang did that after a long trek to quiet beach or area.a day out had a swim after and a chance to clean the clothes u wore on the hike.not a big issue really unless it is public,myself if i saw that look and move on and  not be bothered.

The Russian should have known better and the rules of Thailand,he will pay the price with a fine and move one

5 hours ago, J Town said:

Berserk Russian - redundant?

I guess the enthusiastic response to the thousands of Russians allegedly coming back was premature.

On 11/14/2019 at 9:43 AM, webfact said:

Thai tourism: Joy as the Russians come back in their thousands!

• Like 1

RE - Koh Samui: Berserk Russian arrested after swimming butt naked onto luxury yacht

* Another quality tourist who got some minutes of fame - a naked truth ...

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Another fantastic promotion of the foreigners reputation in Thailand. The idiots manage to od it on a daily basis, and not one time. It´s a multitude of regular maniacs thta are still beeing let in to the country. 

was you drunk when you wrote this?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jiggo said:

was you drunk when you wrote this?

Hmm, if not drunk so at least influenced by a generalization substance of any kind .... ????

Edited by ttrd
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Serious question. How can you do a TM 30 report when staying on a yacht?

Presumably you have a whole new set of rules?

Another thought, how can you do a TM30 whilst staying on a yacht and with no clothes on.

4 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Back in the real world there are way more many Thais doing crazier things daily but of course that's not splashed all over whatever to feed  the bad foreigner narrative of the current Govt.

Yes, I believe this not only is the norm in Asia but seems to be the norm more often in Europe along with the states as their is anti-foreigner and xenophobic rhetoric that appeals to many people profoundly. Silly and sad is the man who focuses their political views on the such. IMO.

8 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Serious question. How can you do a TM 30 report when staying on a yacht?

Presumably you have a whole new set of rules?

Address will be "YACHT NAME, Samui Yacht Pier, Bang Rak"....????

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Another fantastic promotion of the foreigners reputation in Thailand. The idiots manage to od it on a daily basis, and not one time. It´s a multitude of regular maniacs thta are still beeing let in to the country. 

lol. Dude, get off your high horse. While admittedly there are some uncouth foreigners in Thailand, the majority are well intentioned and of much higher caliber than other party destinations around the globe. Thailand is a vacation "hot spot", well-established "party island". Go to any party island on planet Earth( Hawaii, Ibiza, Cancun Mexico ) and you will always find your fare share of the "Girls Gone Wild" crowd. I challenge you to take a trip to Cancun, Mexico and observe how rowdy the American tourists get, especially the women. You haven't partied until you've partied with Americans. Russians are relatively tame in comparison. A little exhibitionism / drunken streaking while browsing yachts is no biggie. Grab some Duck Butter and chill. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=duck butter

3 minutes ago, Duck J Butters said:

lol. Dude, get off your high horse. While admittedly there are some uncouth foreigners in Thailand, the majority are well intentioned and of much higher caliber than other party destinations around the globe. Thailand is a vacation "hot spot", well-established "party island". Go to any party island on planet Earth( Hawaii, Ibiza, Cancun Mexico ) and you will always find your fare share of the "Girls Gone Wild" crowd. I challenge you to take a trip to Cancun, Mexico and observe how rowdy the American tourists get, especially the women. You haven't partied until you've partied with Americans. Russians are relatively tame in comparison. A little exhibitionism / drunken streaking while browsing yachts is no biggie. Grab some Duck Butter and chill. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=duck butter

What is that post..some kinda twisted way to self promote your forum profile name?

On another note, I for one, would only like the 'cream of the crop' as far as falangs entering Thailand goes. As they said, "Bad guys out, good guys..how much you have in your wallets?" It's one thing to be up on a 'high horse' but it's another to actually be riding the horse.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Duck J Butters said:

Thank you for promoting yourself, telling us that you have compared party distinations and the national quality of party people. Of course you are American, and you are the best. I call that Pure BS V.S.O.P.

But, then again, Hot much of this professional bunch of garbage information was on related to Mr. Berserk German? One sentence, I guess.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Matzzon said:

What I do, is insisting on thtat the ones. which are far too many, that act like idiots or overstay as well breaks the law in other ways are a shame for the rest of us.

I'm just back from a few weeks back in Euroland. 

It's very good to get out sometimes, take a step back and see what other people talk about in their daily lives abroad.

I haven't seen any foreigner making the news for being butt naked on a boat, or similar silly non issue things  .... 

You got to put it all back into the right perspective. 

It can get overwhelming when you read this stuff in the daily Thai news, but really, it's peanuts things no one would even mention in the West.

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Yes but many Americans as well and yes t here have been many Russians in the news. Did not know the kid on the plane was American, but you forgot about the US escaped drug prisoner in Pattaya.

So what's worse for us foreigners reputation ?
A drunk or drugged or just crazy Russian who swims naked to a yacht, or guys who deal with drugs, escape and shoot their wife, open emergency doors on planes, watch out for kids ... ?
Another good one: A young American who shouted loud in a restaurant in Pai "We Americans own the world! <deleted> all off!"
Think about...

57 minutes ago, RedPill said:

it's peanuts things no one would even mention in the West

And now everything is much better.

Note: Again, this is not the West. This is Thailand.

Bye the way, I hope you had a nice trip and a good stay. ????  I will go visit home with my oldest daughter in februari next year.