Dog Boarding Koh Samui

just wondering if any one knows if there is a good place to board my 1 yr old poodle/ indoor dog. on koh samui and if there is such a service what I can expect to pay.

cheers

We used to use a place called I & J Dog grooming near to Bangkok/Samui hospital and paid around 200 baht a day, although they have now moved to Lamai, a lovely Thai lady runs it her number was 0815368471 & 0878958928, not sure if changed or not we havent used them for a while. Best of luck

Edited by maestro
Formatting codes removed for better readability.

Boarded my dog several times with Michael in Maenam, but not for a while now. Don't know if its still the case but the dogs were housed in a shophouse on the street with 7-11 on the corner (same side, about 75m down towards the beach) & Michael lives a little way down on the other side of the road. He's a nice guy & obviously loves dogs and is knowledgable about their care. Cages are a reasonable size with wall mounted fan. If he's still there you can't miss it as you can see the dogs from the front through the security grill. Dogs must have a current vaccination certificate to board. No major complaints, only that the dogs sometimes seem to be left alone for quite long periods as Michael is involved with other business (Diving I think?). He has a couple of thai girls helping look after the pooches. My dog always came back none the worse for wear, with the exception of the expected sulk at having been left in the first place.