POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

4 hours ago, geronimo said:

I know a small chubby chap who has a few million dollars worth of watches that he borrowed from dead friends, would they be OK?

That only the watch.

i interest to know what else his friend “give” him?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Yes, definitely a higher number reported if they last the journey and dont end up as soup !

Image result for flocks of sheep

If Baboon and Justgrazing formed an alliance, it could cause some serious issues .......

22 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Personally, I'd like Yinn to tell us a little about herself, hobbies

Train English on TVF.

career ambitions

I start new business, now STILL waiting for orbortor, forest department, and another one. 

I not want to say what, because some TVF member strange people. 

Better keep it private. But I confident will be successful a lot.

and any charitable deeds she carries out.

Me and my friend clean the rubbish on the beach. Not for look beautiful, but for save the sea animal. Turtle, whale, dolphin, like that. 

Recycle plastic, burn the foam and shoes!, (so many shoes, you can not believe), and the fishing net. (I know burn not perfect solution, but where we do have no bin, far from the road. We can do more If burn it. We carry the plastic to the car and recycle).

Also the glass bottle. I lot of energy drink one (I think the fisherman use it and throw it)

Indian Ocean, rubbish from Thailand, Burma, Indonesia, Malaysia, and sometimes Australia and China.

I like animal more than human.

2C5E297D-CE5B-4D7D-A8AA-5B0FB995BE49.jpeg

3787C77B-B017-4653-BCCA-0849D4014B07.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I put new new song on my music thread. I think your life the same the guy in this MV right? Maybe this song about Uncle NCC1701A life?

here is the USA version of that song. Don't get any ideas of messing with my pick-up truck! :shock1:

On 11/24/2019 at 9:25 AM, Yinn said:

Thankyou Cornishcarlos the support and understand the TVF democracy.

is very fair. 

remember that....

Yinn will get 250 free vote. Because I am Yinn.

Nobody can promote themself. Only Yinn. If they do it, will be disappear for “attitude adjustment”. Secret place.

can not speak together.

The popular one have restricted, so can not have to many vote themself. 

Only Yinn can buy vote. Anyone other do it, will go to jail. 

Another 150 vote, will go to “up to Yinn”. The most popular will not get any of this votes. Only the friend of Yinn.

if someone look like will be very popular, they will be disqualified for share of travel magazine.

And other reason. Not sure yet. But have.

(But If Yinn friend, can sell heroin, be mafia boss, no problem)

if Yinn get 87 from the other 350/500 vote and someone else get more, must wait three month.

Then Yinn win.

If Yinn not win, Yinn can chose who Yinn want. Can chose Yinn. 

so 

250 free for Yinn. For brother and friend. And friend brother.

150 up to Yinn.

350 up to voter. Maybe.

this the rule for 20 years now.

i make peace and happiness for the people. 

If I die before. I nominate villagefarang. Nice guy.

please send your watch to villagefarang. Then die quickly.

Article 44 invoked. Burn the witch!!

54 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Personally, I'd like Yinn to tell us a little about herself, hobbies, career ambitions and any charitable deeds she carries out.

By "us" do you mean yourself or all of TV?

I suspect that info would only be by PM to you from Her with us lesser mortals excluded from the bed fest?

22 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Train English on TVF.

I start new business, now STILL waiting for orbortor, forest department, and another one. 

I not want to say what, because some TVF member strange people. 

Better keep it private. But I confident will be successful a lot.

Me and my friend clean the rubbish on the beach. Not for look beautiful, but for save the sea animal. Turtle, whale, dolphin, like that. 

Recycle plastic, burn the foam and shoes!, (so many shoes, you can not believe), and the fishing net. (I know burn not perfect solution, but where we do have no bin, far from the road. We can do more If burn it. We carry the plastic to the car and recycle).

Also the glass bottle. I lot of energy drink one (I think the fisherman use it and throw it)

Indian Ocean, rubbish from Thailand, Burma, Indonesia, Malaysia, and sometimes Australia and China.

I like animal more than human.

2C5E297D-CE5B-4D7D-A8AA-5B0FB995BE49.jpeg

3787C77B-B017-4653-BCCA-0849D4014B07.jpeg

Your new business will prosper as POTY opens many doors. 

37 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

t would seem that our Brit members have a problem........the BBC are reporting on it now, will we see names drop from the list ?? Its serious !  (apparently)

They have heard that "Scottie" has been nominated and as he cannot afford a CM they are going to help him in return for some free advertising (someday).

PS; OOPS sorry, wrong election forum!

I thought they were talking about our big election on TV here, not the little Brexmas thing in the UK.

13 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

They have heard that "Scottie" has been nominated and as he cannot afford a CM they are going to help him in return for some free advertising (someday).

PS; OOPS sorry, wrong election forum!

I thought they were talking about our big election on TV here, not the little Brexmas thing in the UK.

Yes it would seem footage has been leaked of your campaign speech !

NCC    what the heck you doing on this thread ?   and i was actually gonna suggest we have a coffee someday when i pass through HH.    Gotta escape the smog this year.   You ever meet up with a TV member?   I never have but I hear they are really WEIRD !  

Anyway....... as geronimo says ( hatchet behind back)..... its all in good fun Mate 

8 minutes ago, rumak said:

NCC    what the heck you doing on this thread ?

buying votes.

9 minutes ago, rumak said:

and i was actually gonna suggest we have a coffee someday when i pass through HH. 

i have a weird stalker person on TV that keeps saying we should meet for a pint. What does that mean?

Thanks but i never meet anyone from cyberspace.

i'm actually in Kansas. never been to Thailand. 

14 minutes ago, rumak said:

You ever meet up with a TV member?   I never have but I hear they are really WEIRD !  

Yes they are. During the POTY election i have my own security detail to keep me safe.

8 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

buying votes.

i have a weird stalker person on TV that keeps saying we should meet for a pint. What does that mean?

Thanks but i never meet anyone from cyberspace.

i'm actually in Kansas. never been to Thailand. 

Yes they are. During the POTY election i have my own security detail to keep me safe.

Can you at least teach me how to take multiple quotes and answers on the same post ?

V faraaang is teaching me how to photoshop so hopefully soon my house will look as nice as his.   And Yinn  has been taking extra classes to ensure her L's do not get mistaken for R's  when talking about her  err  election favorites

Ah, what i would do for a pie in the sky moment.    Good luck , send money ????

Archived