POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

Just now, DannyCarlton said:

Do you have a problem with that? TiT. If you don't like it......555

No Sir!

If Yinn says "Jump!" I'll just ask "How high?"

But, seriously, some of her posts in these POTY topics have been great examples of sarcastic humour regarding the current government and their behaviour.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

No Sir!

But, seriously, some of her posts in these POTY topics have been great examples of sarcastic humour regarding the current government and their behaviour.

I find her posts like trying to decipher code.....

11 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

No Sir!

Being Thai, she's more recitent about openly criticising her government. However, if you read between the lines, she shares the same views as most posters on TV.

5 hours ago, geronimo said:

Campaigning is ratcheting up across the country now, and the billboard makers are inundated with VOTE FOR XXX Placards.

I've seen many placards and tee shirts for 'Geronimo' around but I don't remember seeing XXX on any postings either here on the TV list of nominations or placards. 

But then again I used to be on the list of nominations on the early pages!

Such is fleeting fame, it was nice while it lasted!

PS;  Thank you Andrew but it appears your efforts in my direction were wasted!

6 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

I find her posts like trying to decipher code.....

Sometimes it's worth persevering ...

On 11/22/2019 at 6:05 PM, Yinn said:

It must be the fair way.

Yinn will get 250 free vote. Because I am Yinn.

Nobody can promote themself. Only Yinn. If they do it, will be disappear for “attitude adjustment”. Secret place.

can not speak together.

The popular one have restricted, so can not have to many vote themself. 

Only Yinn can buy vote. Anyone other do it, will go to jail. 

Another 150 vote, will go to “up to Yinn”. The most popular will not get any of this votes. Only the friend of Yinn.

if someone look like will be very popular, they will be disqualified for share of travel magazine.

And other reason. Not sure yet. But have.

(But If Yinn friend, can sell heroin, be mafia boss, no problem)

if Yinn get 87 from the other 350/500 vote and someone else get more, must wait three month.

Then Yinn win.

If Yinn not win, Yinn can chose who Yinn want. Can chose Yinn. 

so 

250 free for Yinn.

150 up to Yinn.

350 up to voter. Maybe.

If I die before. I nominate villagefarang. Nice guy.

7 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I've seen many placards and tee shirts for 'Geronimo' around but I don't remember seeing XXX on any postings either here on the TV list of nominations or placards. 

Yes. Scottiejohn was nominated a while back.

He has already won the "Worst Joke Ever 2019" prize (by popular opinion). Does that disqualify him from entering POTY?

13 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Will amend the list. Apologies

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

Those who are unsure of where to cast their vote, take a look at some posters details, members like OneEyedRaven and Bluesofa are definitely worth looking at previous posts ..... and Geronimo puts out some good stuff on a good day.

What day was that? I must go back and take a look, as long as it's still in the records.

image.png.64912ef29360ee6e1e1e539357badab9.png

7 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

When I was a trucker , I went many times to Great Britain with my semi trailor .

Sometimes I took the ferry at Roscoff for Plymouth but I never took it ( the ferry ) at Plymouth to Roscoff ;

I usually came back from the ferry Southampton - Saint Malo or Poole to Cherbourg ; 

Thank you for " bon chance " :jap: who writes " bonne chance " 

Cajuns.

6 hours ago, geronimo said:

Rather premature to assume Yinn will win this epic battle of Titanic proportions, and her lack of language skills could prove to be costly.

Well you started it with your "As an observation, there has never been so many endorsements for one member at such an early stage" nonsense.

Blowing smoke up everyone's kilt you are.

3 hours ago, baboon said:
8 hours ago, billd766 said:

I nominate Baboon who not only is one of the best posters. but has a good sense of humour as well.

If that isn't the Thaivisa post of the year right there, I don't know what is.

Beautiful words written by a truly beautiful human being.

Wow!... that's a very, very old photograph of @billd766 you have there.

29 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Well you started it with your "As an observation, there has never been so many endorsements for one member at such an early stage" nonsense.

Blowing smoke up everyone's kilt you are.

My duty is to report the proceedings and that cooment was a stat Sir, which is a fact, 

A few on the list I suspect are trolls with multiple logins.  Could be some interesting results when this is done.

If they are getting paid for this then being named POTY is sort of like winning the Golden Globes of trolling.

15 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Will never happen, system is 5 figures, then returns to ZERO !

That's just what they want us to think.   The truth is, TVF staff don't really know if there will be a world-wide cyber meltdown when Jingthing clicks over to six figures.

But I'm ready!!!   Back in 1999, in preparation for the Y2K Superbug holocaust, I dug a bunker deep below Soi 6/1 in Banglamung*, fitted with a kevlar fire-door to deflect the strongest radiation and ladyboy.

I probably should sneak down to my hideout and check the expiry date on that stockpile of Mama brand noodles.

* Pattaya

20 hours ago, rumak said:

i only look at this thread to get a laugh at the silliness ego brings out in people.     

UPDATE:   Geronimo:  "I call this meeting of unabashed egos to order.  What we gonna do about this guy Rumak?   His one post making fun of us got more likes (and laughs) than anyone else.   Maybe NanLeow can comment.  Nan ?  Nan ?  oh, Nan pai leow.  Well, V for Faraaang ?   Oh, sorry,  he is still photo shopping his campaign photo. WHAT we gonna do?    Even some fine diners coming out of retirement trying to make a comeback.  and comeback.  and comeback.    What you say JT ?  surely you can help think of some labels we can pin on him .    How about  RU NOI   5555555

Or  Mai RU    5555555     Lets all put our heads together .  Uh, Yinn, be careful, some of these old codgers might get the wrong idea.  Anyway,  I propose that we all just ignore the guy ,  obviously just a bitter old man.  What's he doing on TV anyway .  Back to business as usual,   VOTE FOR GERONIMO !!!  

Historically POTY winners are posters we have know for years and posted photos of themselves tossing cats into the ceiling fan or pretending to sing karaoke or doing wheel stands in their wheelchair. 

I'm going for Villagefarang  this year even if he does need a good haircut. 

Just now, sipi said:

Historically POTY winners are posters we have know for years and posted photos of themselves tossing cats into the ceiling fan or pretending to sing karaoke or doing wheel stands in their wheelchair. 

I'm going for Villagefarang  this year even if he does need a good haircut. 

Good call Sir! I also think he'd be a worthy winner.

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

A few on the list I suspect are trolls with multiple logins.  Could be some interesting results when this is done.

If they are getting paid for this then being named POTY is sort of like winning the Golden Globes of trolling.

One for sure has 2 other logins.

Archived