POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

On 11/24/2019 at 12:58 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Must it be a Rolex watch, Yinn? I fear for the worst......

Rolex ok. 

Can also be Richard Mille, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet Royal Oak.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, geronimo said:

If any novices are thinking they could save money by not hiring a campaign manager, think again! Your CM is the one who digs the dirt on your rivals, and his spin team are very good at turning a positive into a negative.

As a poor modest Scotsman who doesn't like blowing his own bagpipes and is too mean and poor to hire a CM what are my options?

Just now, scottiejohn said:

As a poor modest Scotsman who doesn't like blowing his own bagpipes and is too mean and poor to hire a CM what are my options?

Get the motorcy taxis to wear your vest, hand out leaflets outside immigration and you can put up a stand in Big C. All these methods have been used in the past, indeed Trans almost got done for working without a WP when he was handing out his manifesto, so you have to be careful.

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Being poor and modest will certainly not help in your quest for the title ......

Just now, scottiejohn said:

Did you not advise us lesser mortals to keep a low profile and our powder dry at the start and come out with all guns blazing later?

I did indeed Sir! Avoid getting caught up in any early slanderings and make a few 'vote for me' comments to remind the voters you are, in fact, running.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Rolex ok. 

Can also be Richard Mille, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet Royal Oak.

I know a small chubby chap who has a few million dollars worth of watches that he borrowed from dead friends, would they be OK?

3 hours ago, geronimo said:

I heard they dropped a nuclear bomb on Grimsby, which caused 75 pounds worth of damage!

Dudley had an earthquake in 2002

It measured 5 on the richter scale...causing £1,000,000 of improvements !!!!!!

Saying  that Paradise is in Dudley ...No i do not jest  its a road behind the park actually called paradise see map.

Nefarious liaisons with ladies used to go on there i am lead to believe

data=DWIgS3jH4KRz8taP_MEYSh7J7xzyz86_hY9NWb70_LwNhdht4lvMQwTu5ufCrasWgjE49AZ0FGPkq5uz6ckC1yuNzKn7mppkrO2GIamOOZERAktwQf-Sp1AMTIEDZV18HyUxGgOe9rtQ9H1k3z-KwJSO38tpz0tt0uAOEDKM0YGmFGfv_B8PC6A9AnfhC75c_NCA2EB0.png

2 minutes ago, poohy said:

Dudley had an earthquake in 2002

It measured 5 on the richter scale...causing £1,000,000 of improvements !!!!!!

Saying  that Paradise is in Dudley ...No i do not jest  its a road behind the park actually called paradise see map.

Nefarious liaisons with ladies used to go on there i am lead to believe

data=DWIgS3jH4KRz8taP_MEYSh7J7xzyz86_hY9NWb70_LwNhdht4lvMQwTu5ufCrasWgjE49AZ0FGPkq5uz6ckC1yuNzKn7mppkrO2GIamOOZERAktwQf-Sp1AMTIEDZV18HyUxGgOe9rtQ9H1k3z-KwJSO38tpz0tt0uAOEDKM0YGmFGfv_B8PC6A9AnfhC75c_NCA2EB0.png

Paradise is winning the POTY ....... AND POOHY POTY has a ring to it!!!

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

How about Twatt ! Or Minge lane or Scratchy Bottom ? Nob end, brown Willy ,  All in the UK

Anyway, we digress, back to topic please ????????

Oh.  I thought you were on topic, and just giving alternative names to some of the contestants.

6 minutes ago, ballpoint said:
3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

How about Twatt ! Or Minge lane or Scratchy Bottom ? Nob end, brown Willy ,  All in the UK

Anyway, we digress, back to topic please ????????

Oh.  I thought you were on topic, and just giving alternative names to some of the contestants.

Hey not fair, hemorrhoids Is a legitimate   medical condition :sad:

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

I was thinking if Geronimo should have an official title, after all he did spearhead this thing as is doing a lovely job as being the mouth of the POTY's. So can someone second the motion to declare him the official Potymouth of 2019.

+1

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

I was thinking if Geronimo should have an official title, after all he did spearhead this thing and is doing a lovely job as being the mouth of the POTY's. So can someone second the motion to declare him the official Potymouth of 2019.

There was talk of the mods chippin in and buying me a solid aluminium microphone, but like the other empty promises, nothing ever came of it. As for this year, there will be a conflict of interest if someone doesn't take over my position, and I may well have to withdraw.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, it makes climbing up this tower every morning at 4 am a little more bearable!!!!

Archived