? about Retirement Questions

Sorry to repeat this again but no one has replied me with all the answers I need. PLEASE UBONJOE can you reply to me as I know your the man with the correct answers I need. I gotten 2 replies which don't help me or should I say one was CRITICAL of me and the other said it's not my income it's my son's. He's only 6 years old and the money comes to me because he's a dependent I can claim from S.S.  Please I only want replies  no comments about anything else. Thank you

I'm going to try the 65,000 Income method. My First question is they want to see all 12 months deposit from the bank. I get 2 payments from social security one is for me and I also get a payment for my son. Both combine is more than the 65,000 requirement. The first payment is in my name but the other one is in my son's name whose only 6 years old. So, basically there will be 2 bank statements. Will immigration accept this as income? Every month both payments come to me. It's income but will they understand or they will refuse me?

I know they want to see the FTT code from the states to Thailand so, what other document do they want from Bangkok Bank is it a letter confirming I do have the accounts with them or is it something else? The last question is do I have to go the branch where I opened the account to get the 12 months statement showing the transfers from the states to Thailand? Please clarify for me.  Thank you very much Jasper