Thai Taxation

It's tax return time and I plan a visit to the local taxation office. I know where it is, but I'd like to be able to direct the taxi driver there. Can a helpful member please give me the Roman font translation into pasa Thai, as I don't know it.

It's tax return time and I plan a visit to the local taxation office. I know where it is, but I'd like to be able to direct the taxi driver there. Can a helpful member please give me the Roman font translation into pasa Thai, as I don't know it.

I'm not sure if this entirely correct, and i haven't got my staff around to answer my questions with refernce to thai language.

But " dteuk bori-gahn pah see" should suffice.

cheers,

Soundman.

Wonder whether a taxi driver would know anything about taxation ... You'll need to tell him about nearby landmarks - the adress itself might not work ... Well, I assume both you and the taxi driver know which city you're in ... The rest of us don't and consequently can't help much.

//Edit: On a second thought - since you know where you're going - the frases: Liow sai, liow kwah, drong bpai, jut teenii (turn left, turn right, straight ahead, stop here) might do the job regardless of which city you're in.

Edited by Cyberstar