Djs For Wedding

jbsears

My fiance and I are planning our wedding right now and want to find a DJ for our wedding that could also act as an MC. I think we are looking for someone like you would see in a Western wedding that just plays songs via CD or MP3 and also introduces people/speakers. We are not looking for a DJ like in a club that spins records. I know that DJs are not used very often in Thai receptions, but we are hoping there are some options for us.

Edited by jbsears

My fiance and I are planning our wedding right now and want to find a DJ for our wedding that could also act as an MC. I think we are looking for someone like you would see in a Western wedding that just plays songs via CD or MP3 and also introduces people/speakers. We are not looking for a DJ like in a club that spins records. I know that DJs are not used very often in Thai receptions, but we are hoping there are some options for us.

look out for a guy named paul jackson at jam session.

i beleive he runs ads in the food by phone menu book that get circulated around.

he has done the monthly club night sessions at the bulls head and is set up for private parties etc. he is british and plays a whole selection of music, . ie he is a wedding dj. I beleive he also does some radio. you CAN have the 80's wedding of your dreams

not sure this is current

66 02 255 9574

[email protected]

Edited by t.s