Before: Pattaya never sleeps! After: Everyone in bed by 11 pm: Resort is dead say Thais

webfact

Pattaya seemed very quiet on Tuesday when I was there. My sweet coffee shop girl in the Soi beside Tree Town was complaining business is dead on Monday and Tuesday and how she is busy working away by herself with ho one to support her. I hope a lot of her customers have not left due to the short lived visa crackdown.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Bars closing down. Its sad. 

Whats more sad thais are fine with lockdown masks etc. 

At least in europe mass protests, thais accepting anything gov do to them with smile... 

There is no lockdown. Thais have been wearing masks for years because they are smart.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, Leaver said:

There has been a few robberies committed by ladyboys recently.  I can't remember if the victim was Indian. 

Maybe that's why they have 3 or 4 of their friends waiting back in the room.  For security, of course.  ????

All the LB s I know have regular jobs

That the very rare crimes committed by LBs on Beach Rd have come to characteristic transgender people is a hate filled disgrace fuelled by ignorance and bigotry and dare I say sexual inadequacy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2019 at 6:35 AM, Spellforce said:

@KhunBENQ

The problem are the DUI check: 2 beers and you'r done:

- 1st time is just a night soi 9 + a fine in tribunal

- 2nd time and you might be deported and blacklisted ! If you are an expat, you can't no more drive & drink in bars, that's the new rule.

Wrong.

1st time is 5k baht cash

2nd time is 10k baht cash.

1 hour ago, Nout said:

All the LB s I know have regular jobs

That the very rare crimes committed by LBs on Beach Rd have come to characteristic transgender people is a hate filled disgrace fuelled by ignorance and bigotry and dare I say sexual inadequacy.

Well fueled by ladyboys committing crimes on Beach Rd too.......

1 hour ago, polpott said:

The girls wear them to prevent their faces getting tanned.

Mine wears a hat combined with face covering as is common in rural areas. These Covid masks don't protect the cheek bone areas that are prone to sun damage. 

• Like 1