Need A New Multiple Non O

Hello,

I am married to a thai national for 18 years. Since the last 6 years we live in Thailand. In the past I had usually a Multiple Non O and did visaruns or had a visa based on the marriage / 400,000 Thb.

Last year I was lucky, as I had the 400,000 Thb :D . but this year I am short around 190,000 Thb :D . My visa will expire on the 6. April. So I think, my only option is a new Multiple Non O and then every 3 Month visa runs again :o .

My monthly bank transfers to Thailand are well over the 40.000 Thb. a month but I don`t have any proof for that.

So my question is:

Is it still possible to get a Multiple Non O in Kuala Lumpur or Hong Kong?

2 Years ago I had a Multiple Non O from Penang, which was very easy, but the board search revealed that this is no longer possible in Penang.

So what about Kuala Lumpur, anyone was successfull in the last couple of days?

Thanks for an answer :D

My monthly bank transfers to Thailand are well over the 40.000 Thb. a month but I don`t have any proof for that.

Your Thai bank should be able to provide you with the Foreign Exchange Receipt form each time you do a transfer,

showing where the money originates from. They can give you back copies if you ask.

Can you provide some overseas documentation, perhaps on your own company notepaper, to support your overseas "salary"?

Show all this to immigration and ask if it will be acceptable, when backed up by the necessary embassy declaration.

You might still get your one year extension. :o