Where to get a Razer Basilisk Ultimate 0 Gaming Mouse in Thailand?

Beggar

A friend of mine wants to buy a Razer Basilisk Ultimate 0 gaming mouse in Thailand. I am not a gamer and have no idea where he could buy this. I looked on the internet but couldn't find exactly this one. Any ideas where to get it here in Thailand? He is located in Pattaya. But any online dealer would be great too. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Razer+Basilisk+Ultimate+0+Gaming+Mouse+Thailand&oq=Razer+Basilisk+Ultimate+0+Gaming+Mouse+Thailand&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.9925j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you can´t find it by the search above, then just find a dealer in a country you know have and prepay mouse as well as transport. Pay the customs, if any, and get your mouse.

Guess that is not to hard.

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Razer+Basilisk+Ultimate+0+Gaming+Mouse+Thailand&oq=Razer+Basilisk+Ultimate+0+Gaming+Mouse+Thailand&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.9925j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you can´t find it by the search above, then just find a dealer in a country you know have and prepay mouse as well as transport. Pay the customs, if any, and get your mouse.

Guess that is not to hard.

I am able to use Google ???? But I could not find this mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate 0 here in Thailand. I gave him the phone number of Razer here in Thailand. He should ask there tomorrow. 

Just now, worgeordie said:

They don't have that model he is looking for.but plenty other gaming mice.

regards Worgeordie

It has to be exactly this. It is the latest I was told. He has an expensive computer with two graphic cards and water cooling and only the best is good enough... I am not a gamer and so have no idea. He was driving around in Pattaya already the whole day with a taxi and looking for it. Tukcom, Harbor Mall and other places. He should call Razer in BKK tomorrow I told him. 

Archived