Chiang Mai: Foul mouthed out of control American "on the run" from court as further details emerged

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In a story that made international headlines the American was arrested after shouting racist abuse, spitting and damaging a restaurant window. He also promised in the video that Thais were "gonna get destroyed".

Show his face.  Print his name.  Put his pathetic self in Thai jail for 6 months for repeated threats.  If there are Thais within a few feet of him when making his threats, that's an assault.  Because he would have been in close proximity to carry out an assault....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

why havent they thrown the d*ckhead out of the country.

If there is one thing I despise on this earth its a fellow American who cause trouble outside the states. One has a certain image to maintain after all, leaving myself wide open there but you real Americans know what I mean

I have been telling everyone that I am Canadian for many years already   ????

3 minutes ago, rumak said:

I have been telling everyone that I am Canadian for many years already   ????

I cant do that, I have all my teeth and dont drink beer. But I do look great in a toque!

2 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

I’m in Thailand 4/5 months a year .. different months .. because I can feel the irritability creeping in from the 3rd week and I know that if I stayed longer than 4 weeks I’d  start to crack and start a row and end up getting a smack or more .. I’m into my 4th week now and I’m swearing at Moto drivers and muttering to myself about the place being the pits .. I think I understand how the guy went down a very bad path mentally .. and it’s the face saving by the Thais that will get you slapped .. I told a shopkeeper that the first words a thai baby is taught is “ No Hab ! “... but as usual I’ll be back.   

"if I stayed longer than 4 weeks I’d start to crack and start a row and end up getting a smack or more"

Why are you insisting on inflicting such "pain" on yourself? The most advisable thing to do is to avoid Thailand, isn't it? If not, dont you think your life's in danger, in case you lose control and crack up completely?

Knowingly, returning to Thailand repeatedly and insulting and abusing the Thais is worse than the Thai habits themselves, dont you think? It's kind of imitating the 'Thai face saving' itself, isn't it?

11 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

I’m in Thailand 4/5 months a year .. different months .. because I can feel the irritability creeping in from the 3rd week and I know that if I stayed longer than 4 weeks I’d  start to crack and start a row and end up getting a smack or more .. I’m into my 4th week now and I’m swearing at Moto drivers and muttering to myself about the place being the pits .. I think I understand how the guy went down a very bad path mentally .. and it’s the face saving by the Thais that will get you slapped .. I told a shopkeeper that the first words a thai baby is taught is “ No Hab ! “... but as usual I’ll be back.   

Nah dude, creep his Facebook. He's genuinely mad. He's crazy. Thailand didn't do that to him, he was a lost ball in high weeds well before he came to LOS. 

He literally calls himself the King of Physics, posts overtly sexualizing things, and reacts to his own posts. Look at his timeline. It's a wasteland. Nobody's messin with him.

1 hour ago, ExpatLife said:

Sorry to say this LOS, but if even half of the tourists disappeared tomorrow, your economy would crumble. 

Didn't they already left? CM is like pathetic, so far the slowest start of high seasons in history. Just a few among many biz who can keep earning decent.

Regarding the guy in this news, strange to pump this up in the news again. Also it seems these weird people always live in the outskirts of places.
Never have seen him in the actual city or whatsoever. Thais can be found daily, behaving like this, but that wouldn't make the news.

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I cant do that, I have all my teeth and dont drink beer. But I do look great in a toque!

I don't have a toque.    But i used to have a toke or two

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

How bloody sad/ pathetic when a foul mouth farang gets locals in such a state.

Yet locals chop up their mothers, beat theirs wifes to death, yet barely any comment from locals.

That was ALL over the Thai press and social media. Widen your sources, its not like you don't have the time as a retiree.

6 minutes ago, ravip said:

"if I stayed longer than 4 weeks I’d start to crack and start a row and end up getting a smack or more"

Why are you insisting on inflicting such "pain" on yourself? The most advisable thing to do is to avoid Thailand, isn't it? If not, dont you think your life's in danger, in case you lose control and crack up completely?

Knowingly, returning to Thailand repeatedly and insulting and abusing the Thais is worse than the Thai habits themselves, dont you think? It's kind of imitating the 'Thai face saving' itself, isn't it?

we all know why he keeps coming back......

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

That was ALL over the Thai press and social media. Widen your sources, its not like you don't have the time as a retiree.

Yes it was all over the news, briefly and short, to then get quiet. In this case, it is from weeks ago already but they keep re-posting and updating on it.

Ah the usual keyboard hard men on here knocking people out, makes me laugh so much. Please think the guy obviously has mental issues but maybe some on here think those types shouldn't holiday. I was in a supermarket in the UK last Wednesday, I heard a guy swear so instinctively turned round, he then started aggressively swearing at me. It took all of a second to see he had problems. People just ignored him. However in Thailand where you have men fighting with swords in the street this is front page news. 

17 minutes ago, JesseHumphry said:

Nah dude, creep his Facebook. He's genuinely mad. He's crazy. Thailand didn't do that to him, he was a lost ball in high weeds well before he came to LOS. 

He literally calls himself the King of Physics, posts overtly sexualizing things, and reacts to his own posts. Look at his timeline. It's a wasteland. Nobody's messin with him.

Yeah has a self published 'quantum physics' book on amazon which is gobbledygook.. Claims to be super spy, protected by us secret service, etc etc.. Fully phycotic break from reality stuff.. 

"He admits he should "lay off the booze" and claims he has made "contributions to science and technology" as an amateur scientist."

Okay, so which of the Climate Change Deniers are you and which spurious nonsense did you use to debunk the "myth" of the global science community?

8 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

Yeah has a self published 'quantum physics' book on amazon which is gobbledygook.. Claims to be super spy, protected by us secret service, etc etc.. Fully phycotic break from reality stuff..

Yes, this guy needs treatment.

He doesn't need his teeth knocking out, a beating by a mob or instant deportation as suggested by some of the people in this thread, he needs some psychiatrist supervised treatment for his disorders whatever they may be.

He should be sectioned and treated before he harms someone or himself.

Just now, Vacuum said:

Why is he still in the country? Any 'normal' person who get caught with a couple of days overstay would get the third degree and kicked out of the country.

What makes you think he's on overstay? Also if he has any pending criminal charges then he will not be allowed to leave the country.

9 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Okay, so which of the Climate Change Deniers are you and which spurious nonsense did you use to debunk the "myth" of the global science community?

It's more likely that a mentally ill person would believe in climate change.

Mental illness results in false beliefs and obsessions.

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

A short right on the chin is what this dhead needs, then a quick trip to a deportation cell on bread n water for a few days or a massive shot of Valium in the butt.

why are you bent on pushing something into a mans butt?

Archived