Chiang Mai: Foul mouthed out of control American "on the run" from court as further details emerged

webfact

Chiang Mai: Foul mouthed out of control American "on the run" from court as further details emerged

8pm.png

Further details have emerged after an American man was filmed abusing Thais in Chiang Mai last month.

In a story that made international headlines the American was arrested after shouting racist abuse, spitting and damaging a restaurant window. He also promised in the video that Thais were "gonna get destroyed".

Now further warnings have been issued from a trader to other businesses as evidence mounts of continued threats and bad behavior.

A trader suggested that he was due to go to court but had gone on the run and can't be contacted. 

It was suggested online that just a few days ago he was abusing staff in the Meechok Plaza branch of McDonald's. 

It appears that he even damaged what was probably a Ronald McDonald statue outside. 

Thais were told to watch out for this foreign menace. 

The woman who suffered at his hands from the original incident near the start of last month had a few choice words for him in English. 

Meanwhile a Facebook user claiming to be the American man said on his Facebook page that he was the subject of "character assassination". 

sc.jpg

In other screenshots on CM108 he says that he really doesn't care. Among his other comments are:

"Notice I'm out of jail already", he refers to his "outrageous public stunts" and claims that the US government are watching him 24/7.

He admits he should "lay off the booze" and claims he has made "contributions to science and technology" as an amateur scientist.

He calls Thailand "corrupt" and boasts of being an American, an evil genius and having been in jail three times in nine weeks. 

A Thaivisa reporter has contacted the man for clarification but is yet to get a reply.

Source: CM108

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-04

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trivial incidents pumped up as part the media anti-white-foreigner propaganda agenda. 

Why does this chap receive more attention than the guys that murdered two schoolteachers?

It's not as if he cut his mother into little pieces and hid her in the freezer.

Let's hope he doesn't have 7M baht in his Thai bank account.

I was at Meechok Plaza when he was there. I was sitting outside in the plaza having coffee and heard someone yell <deleted> YOU at the top of his voice. I looked up and this guy  was coming out of the Bangkok Bank branch. He was holding the door and then yelled <deleted> again directed into the bank at somebody. He was really agitated and clearly frightened the people who were near. He then walked towards the other end of the plaza (towards McDonalds) and passed about 15 meters in front of me. He was still agitated and was mumbling to himself. He was a fairly big guy and looked dangerous. I did not get a real good look at his face but his skin appeared to me not Caucasian. He possibly could be either Asian-American or Hispanic. I guess the McDonalds incident happened soon after.  

It does seem like along with the harsher visa restrictions, more control on foreigners, and the general clamp down on overstayers; that the media is also being issued to run stories making foreigners appear as a threat to Thailand. Sorry to say this LOS, but if even half of the tourists disappeared tomorrow, your economy would crumble. I honestly don't understand it, shooting oneself in the foot springs to mind, but there have been so many feet shot already, I'm not sure there are any left to be aimed at

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

So we have a complete lunatic foreigner in the news and still there are people referring to actions from locals. Very sad.

There are many foreigners similar to the one in the news - they are more diplomatic than this guy.

1 minute ago, Tropposurfer said:

A short right on the chin is what this dhead needs, then a quick trip to a deportation cell on bread n water for a few days or a massive shot of Valium in the butt.

I would add the loss of all of his front teeth (upper and lower) , so that every time he looked in the mirror he would be reminded of his despicable actions while here in the LOS (smile!) ????

why havent they thrown the d*ckhead out of the country.

If there is one thing I despise on this earth its a fellow American who cause trouble outside the states. One has a certain image to maintain after all, leaving myself wide open there but you real Americans know what I mean

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why does this chap receive more attention than the guys that murdered two schoolteachers?

The guy murder the teacher jail already. That story on all news station, TV, internet and newspaper. This guy just Facebook news, (but get more now.)

This guy proud to cause many problem everyday. Still do it. 

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

How bloody sad/ pathetic when a foul mouth farang gets locals in such a state.

Yet locals chop up their mothers, beat theirs wifes to death, yet barely any comment from locals.

Sorry Colin, you are wrong.

If you read thai news forum have lot thai netizens talk about the bad crime more than this guy. Sure. Look, you will see it. 

59967F7F-0805-4DBB-B3FF-A2F341FFB5F3.jpeg

1 hour ago, lexilis said:

I was at Meechok Plaza when he was there. I was sitting outside in the plaza having coffee and heard someone yell <deleted> YOU at the top of his voice. I looked up and this guy  was coming out of the Bangkok Bank branch. He was holding the door and then yelled <deleted> again directed into the bank at somebody. He was really agitated and clearly frightened the people who were near. He then walked towards the other end of the plaza (towards McDonalds) and passed about 15 meters in front of me. He was still agitated and was mumbling to himself. He was a fairly big guy and looked dangerous. I did not get a real good look at his face but his skin appeared to me not Caucasian. He possibly could be either Asian-American or Hispanic. I guess the McDonalds incident happened soon after.  

He's half-Korean supposedly.

Why with all the swooping on farangs lately for trivial issues (5day overstay) have they not just 86'd this jackass drunk? I am sure he must have a 90 day check... cancel his visa be done with him. If ever arrested here ...no need for reason to cancel visa blacklist deport

1 hour ago, Ireland32 said:

Mental illness covers all races 

I’m in Thailand 4/5 months a year .. different months .. because I can feel the irritability creeping in from the 3rd week and I know that if I stayed longer than 4 weeks I’d  start to crack and start a row and end up getting a smack or more .. I’m into my 4th week now and I’m swearing at Moto drivers and muttering to myself about the place being the pits .. I think I understand how the guy went down a very bad path mentally .. and it’s the face saving by the Thais that will get you slapped .. I told a shopkeeper that the first words a thai baby is taught is “ No Hab ! “... but as usual I’ll be back.   

15 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

If so, they did a sloppy job with that as they issued him a passport.

Bottom line is that the dude needs a bit of co-rrection and a ticket out. If I was there and saw him acting out, I would say something to him. 

2 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

I’m in Thailand 4/5 months a year .. different months .. because I can feel the irritability creeping in from the 3rd week and I know that if I stayed longer than 4 weeks I’d  start to crack and start a row and end up getting a smack or more .. I’m into my 4th week now and I’m swearing at Moto drivers and muttering to myself about the place being the pits .. I think I understand how the guy went down a very bad path mentally .. and it’s the face saving by the Thais that will get you slapped .. I told a shopkeeper that the first words a thai baby is taught is “ No Hab ! “... but as usual I’ll be back.   

Then you shouldnt be coming here, why come to a place that makes you miserable?

Archived