Chiang Mai: Foul mouthed out of control American "on the run" from court as further details emerged

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

Mental illness covers all races 

Yes I think so ! ... Or Drugs. ? ... Still he might just be a Sociopath,  ... Not mentally Insane at all, he might just have decided quite sanely, ... to just be a total <deleted>. Like it could be that some one did take him back !!! Like not at all Uncommon around here right .... But a Sociopath reverting to the mindless state which some Americans, ... Unfortunately ... SOME I say, ..Not all, ... Get brought up in. ? God Bless Xxxxxxx ??? .... Well lets just say,.... God Bless the Good ! ...

41 minutes ago, SenorCJ said:

I looked at this Facebook page. He’s got some issues. I’m thinking ship him back to the States and get him some help.

We don't want his kind back in the states.  We're busy trying to get rid of them all now via a free (one way) ticket to Thailand!

3 hours ago, lexilis said:

I was at Meechok Plaza when he was there. I was sitting outside in the plaza having coffee and heard someone yell <deleted> YOU at the top of his voice. I looked up and this guy  was coming out of the Bangkok Bank branch. He was holding the door and then yelled <deleted> again directed into the bank at somebody. He was really agitated and clearly frightened the people who were near. He then walked towards the other end of the plaza (towards McDonalds) and passed about 15 meters in front of me. He was still agitated and was mumbling to himself. He was a fairly big guy and looked dangerous. I did not get a real good look at his face but his skin appeared to me not Caucasian. He possibly could be either Asian-American or Hispanic. I guess the McDonalds incident happened soon after.  

"Asian American"  that is a stretch?????

1 hour ago, SenorCJ said:

I looked at this Facebook page. He’s got some issues. I’m thinking ship him back to the States and get him some help.

Yes, basically sounds like you have it exactly right, .... But well, JUST Too many People, Down, or mental on the loose in the world now, ... and VERY Hard to send any of them Back to where they come from !!! ... Bad Luck Thailand. .... But well,I DO now that if any one can ! ... THEY Can. Yes right on though up there mate.

4 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

So we have a complete lunatic foreigner in the news and still there are people referring to actions from locals. Very sad.

YES. What the Thais do is their own business, and up to them to deal with ! (Not us OR the Thai Visa Baying crowd ...) ... And we are VISITORS here, no mater how long we have stayed, and well Like WHAT just a Great Country to just Politically OPT out, from the Mindlessness and government Greed, in the New Age West !!! ... .... But we are still just Visitors here. .... So we should just shape up and stay Polite ! ...  or Ship out, ... I think. 

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

Why is he still in the country? Any 'normal' person who get caught with a couple of days overstay would get the third degree and kicked out of the country.

as long as he is in the country and can serve the Thai anti-farang. propaganda machine.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

In a story that made international headlines the American was arrested after shouting racist abuse, spitting and damaging a restaurant window. He also promised in the video that Thais were "gonna get destroyed"

Don't give him the time of day or media space... just ignore the idiot and he'll crawl away back to where he came from.

Like a kid craving attention, when it's not forthcoming they fade away.

3 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Don't give him the time of day or media space... just ignore the idiot and he'll crawl away back to where he came from.

Like a kid craving attention, when it's not forthcoming they fade away.

I hope you never suddenly find yourself in a mental health crisis or that of a relative.  It can happen to anyone at anytime for any reason.  A bit of compassion goes a long way in life.  

6 hours ago, webfact said:

It appears that he even damaged what was probably a Ronald McDonald statue outside

Burn in hell you extinction rebellion , climate activist , Labour/ Democrat voting  anti Christ.

Oh ....hang on. Is that a ' probably ' I see lurking in the submitted text ?

Oh, what the hell. Slap an Lese McDonalds charge on him and let him go to jail for 15 years.

3 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Ah the usual keyboard hard men on here knocking people out, makes me laugh so much. Please think the guy obviously has mental issues but maybe some on here think those types shouldn't holiday. I was in a supermarket in the UK last Wednesday, I heard a guy swear so instinctively turned round, he then started aggressively swearing at me. It took all of a second to see he had problems. People just ignored him. However in Thailand where you have men fighting with swords in the street this is front page news. 

people with an inability to react appropriately within their own culture should most certainly not travel alone.

with no one or nothing to reign himself in he will only be endangering himself, if not others.

I see we have a few new red white and blue newbies here.   They seem to have a bit of trouble 

figuring out how to work the posting.   not to mention some weird comments. 

welcome to thailand, guys.     look forward to your expertise .  any new navy seals in the bunch ?

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

How bloody sad/ pathetic when a foul mouth farang gets locals in such a state.

Yet locals chop up their mothers, beat theirs wifes to death, yet barely any comment from locals.

Well,.."Locals" don't comment on Thai Visa but there where a lot in Thai newspapers !!!

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Then you shouldnt be coming here, why come to a place that makes you miserable?

Either that or commit to completing and passing the Mai Pen Rai 101 course.

Some farang have been known to repeat it with no success.  Ask around for direction.

5 hours ago, terryofcrete said:

I’m in Thailand 4/5 months a year .. different months .. because I can feel the irritability creeping in from the 3rd week and I know that if I stayed longer than 4 weeks I’d  start to crack and start a row and end up getting a smack or more .. I’m into my 4th week now and I’m swearing at Moto drivers and muttering to myself about the place being the pits .. I think I understand how the guy went down a very bad path mentally .. and it’s the face saving by the Thais that will get you slapped .. I told a shopkeeper that the first words a thai baby is taught is “ No Hab ! “... but as usual I’ll be back.   

11 hours ago, webfact said:

It appears that he even damaged what was probably a Ronald McDonald statue outside. 

Thais were told to watch out for this foreign menace. 

Agreed. I have long asserted that the McDonalds statue is a foreign menace.....

16 hours ago, colinneil said:

How bloody sad/ pathetic when a foul mouth farang gets locals in such a state.

Yet locals chop up their mothers, beat theirs wifes to death, yet barely any comment from locals.

I assume the reason Thai media LOVES to promotes this news is It takes the countries collective consciousness off their own problems and focuses the outrage safely away (at foreigners). Deflect and Distract, an oldy but a goody. This has to be a Win Win with economic stagnation/recession and massive Fails in the tourist industry looming.

Meanwhile the Squawks win ugly yet again. ????   Maybe just the Vikings, but they keep chugging on down the road. HooYaa!

Tawdry. Adjective (disapproving) 1 intended to be bright and attractive but cheap and of low quality. Involving low moral standards. Extremely unpleasant or offensive a tawdry affair.                                       Oxford dictionary.                                 This story feels tawdry to me.

Archived