Alternative For Visa Runs - Student Visa ! (+ School Extra!)

I am bored of visa runs (sometimes they are quite expensive and boring - especially I saw all countries around already and I visited many places inthere), so I found another way to stay longer and LEGAL in Thailand. And cheap.

I've looked for a while and found quite nice school of anglish (but rather expensive) and THAI (experimental one - similar to callan method in english) and it's gonna be pretty cheap.

Owner needs just few more students to decrease the price, so I post on this forum to help everybody (and myself either smile.gif).

The most important is - after 2 weeks I got letter from ministry which allows me to get student visa (abroad, I think wherever but I am not sure about that). My friend used it already and got 1 year student visa in KL (she has to visit immigration after 3 months).

Visa is for the period of studies - 1 year. And there are gonna be 200 lessons during a year (min frequency: 60%). It means twice a week (2 hours) - not big deal.

Lessons will start probably around May but future students can join later. And school is around BTS Sukhumvit line.

If somebody is interested in prices and more information and adress of the school pm me please (or write an e-mail).

Thanks for all PMs. Unfortunatelly I have some problems with my internet now. And I am not sure it's my provider, line in my mansion or something else. I answered all PMs but I don't see them in "Sent Items" folder so I am not sure you guys got it.

So please e-mail me or post on this topic and I will e-mail you with more info.

Sorry for inconvinience.

By default items are not added to your sent folder unless you select that option prior to sending.

Yeah, thank you.. I found it already.

I have full "Sent Items" folder - all messages from 2 years ago. So probably default was changed, because I never care too much about that. And I didn't think too much now.. sorry for posting :o And again, thanks for help.

Edited by Vit77

My first 2 years in Thailand I lived here on Student Visas .... far easier to get the letter from the MoE from a Uni than a new language school but if the director is qualified that is great! People MAY find that Sing and other places will only issue single entry Non-Imm-ED visas and make the school request extensions and send paperwork showing that the sttudent is actively enrolled and progressing

My first 2 years in Thailand I lived here on Student Visas .... far easier to get the letter from the MoE from a Uni than a new language school but if the director is qualified that is great! People MAY find that Sing and other places will only issue single entry Non-Imm-ED visas and make the school request extensions and send paperwork showing that the sttudent is actively enrolled and progressing

Owner of that school told me already - 60% frequency, if less he's gonna report it to immigration.

• 1 month later...

OK, the school got enough students and the price dropped to 29 500 THB per year (200 lessons).

I got already my student visa (ED) for 2000 THB last friday - on Penang without any problems - no more visa runs!! :o

First lesson is starting on monday (28 May), but if somebody is interested in joining later - no problem.

For more info please PM me.