‘Foreign’ couple accused of having sex in Bangkok tuk tuk

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, johng said:

LoL  I got some videos of Thais having sex in public..some even driving cars on the motorway while doing it !!..

I think the Buddha liked sex in his early years too ????

This is worthy of impeachment, LOL desperate times for media in making up stories. Plenty of this stuff of Thais dressed as University girls on Twitter X sites freely available.

16 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Hypocrites. Thailand and sex....

Maybe, I might be a prude but I am tired of people treating vehicles with a lack of respect.  All motor vehicles are heavy equipment and should be operated with that in mind, and those that are in the vehicle should keep that in their mind... and not do silly things that will in all likelihood distract the driver.  If the driver was distracted and killed someone... they should be charged with manslaughter...  So the fact something not more serious happened, they should count themselves lucky...

Hope a condom was used and they cleaned up. Imagine being next customer... something funky went on here.... "did you hear about the girl who rode her bike down the cobble stone road? Swore she'd never come that way again"

17 hours ago, webfact said:

It was claimed the woman wasn’t wearing any underwear and was making noises which suggested she was having sex.

Much better than the murder, mayhem and violence so often depicted on the streets, on Thai TV and in movie theaters nationwide.  No guns involved, no knives, no swords, no baseball bats just a bit of loving!

Just more ranting, on the topic of fake puritanism. I know many Thais claim to be "modest". But come on. There are real events happening in the world, and things that are events that are of real concern. This kind of nonsense, just does not warrant our attention, and many of the kinds of drivel that cause people to create campaigns on social media are just silly. Social media is not exactly one of our better inventions. I do not think it is particularly healthy for society to dwell on nonsense, nor to become followers of those purveyors of nonsense. Or followers of anything, for that matter. 

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai social went into meltdown on Friday after videos which purported to show two people having sex in the back of a tuk tuk went viral.

Sex on wheels is forbidden, but short time rooms, upstairs in massage rooms, BJ bars all standard practice?

18 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Hypocrites. Thailand and sex....

Tukrata, the lovely doll, standing in the bar said to the big fat faluung walking past, ''hello handsome man'' then he eyed her up end down and frowned, he was so ugly then he shock his head and walked on, she then said '' only joking''.

This is what the tuk tuk ride was just a joke.

Archived