‘Foreign’ couple accused of having sex in Bangkok tuk tuk

webfact

Strange that even so dark at that time of the night on a moving tuk-tuk, the x-ray eyed who is filming could  still see the connection of the  parts between the legs. Was the one on top moving up and down Following the bumps of the vehicle. He could even see that they are not thais. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, z42 said:

I will video the open air abbatoir near my house 1 night where the guys many times torture the pigs by breaking their back legs and bleeding them out without stunning if the poor pigs try too hard to escape the employees' clutches.

Will pop that online, see how inappropriate that is for them.

Idiots. The cops have better things to do than haul thrse foreigners in

"The cops have better things to do than haul thrse foreigners in".

Like what? Apart from when the tea money is getting low.

Welcome to the new Tuk-Tuk sex tours of Bangkok. As a catch phrase I think of : Bank your girl with your kok while touring Bangkok ! 

As for Buddha and sex:

The problem with sex, from a Buddhist standpoint, is not the activity of sex; rather it’s the desire for sex. You could have sex 10,000 times, and still want it 10,001. That’s because the activity of sex will never satisfy the underlying desire.

Is it a sin to have sex for pleasure in Buddhism?

Not at all.

But it is limiting.

It’s limiting just like other desires, because we are capable of so much more.

Like sex in a tuk tuk ????

I'm sorry to contradict 300 or more people????

...but I find it completely improper to do this in a public vehicle open to all eyes????

By the way In most countries of the world there are laws on this subject.

Since many members find that completly acceptable they should go test the same behaviour in New York London or Paris and if by any luck the police should see it  ????????‍♀️

They will see if I am right or wrong ????

17 hours ago, Chazar said:

Many were convinced the couple were indeed having sex and called on the police to launch an investigation. 

Yet no such outrage at the 25000 per annum who die on Thai roads. The potential creation of life on those same roads is far more invidious. TIT.

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai social went into meltdown on Friday after videos which purported to show two people having sex in the back of a tuk tuk went viral.

You can have an open opinion about sex in public, this is absolutely perverse to me!

The 'foreign couple' were interviewed on Channel 8 news last night - spoke excellent Thai for foreigners.

And with the state of Bangkok roads plus the firmness of tuk-tuk suspension, the guy wouldn't have to put in much effort, so perhaps this could be a new service for the elderly or disabled?

52 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

And with the state of Bangkok roads plus the firmness of tuk-tuk suspension, the guy wouldn't have to put in much effort, so perhaps this could be a new service for the elderly or disabled?

we used to call them 'rolling thunder' in the 70's. boy have times changed!

23 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thailand's a Buddhist country? Funny, I could have sworn stealing from the poor (corruption) was socially acceptable here. I must be wrong cos Thailand is obviously so serious about Buddhism. 

How about, "Guys, you shouldn't be doing that in public. It's just not the done thing". Why attach sanctimony and hypocrisy? 

...also, most people here are carnivores, totally against the tenets of Buddhism.

21 hours ago, BestB said:

Outrages , damaging the good reputation of Thailand . Sex should only be had in short time rooms while hubby or wife is at work ????

and the establishment owner can make a profit.

Another

Foreigner bash to go with the Negative media push.Otherwise what is the point ?

Also looks like we have another Face to protect, so a lose of Two Face in Thailand,

not to mention how the Thai Nose seems to be getting longer, and into every bodies Business.

And what happened to the Tuk Tuk Side Covers, used when it rains ?

Archived