Trump at brink of impeachment as U.S. House committee approves charges

rooster59

41 minutes ago, Becker said:

Link: New Fox News poll on impeachment contradicts its most loyal viewer — President Trump

"Amid last week’s historic House Judiciary Committee vote to advance two articles of impeachment, abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, the president tweeted, “Poll numbers have gone through the roof in favor of No Impeachment, especially with swing States and Independents in swing States. People have figured out that the Democrats have no case, it is a total Hoax.”

But a fresh Fox News poll conducted last week and released on Sunday found that a majority of the American electorate wants Trump impeached. Fifty percent are in favor of impeaching and removing the president, while four percent say he should be impeached but not removed, and 41 percent oppose impeachment altogether."

Imagine the tantrum the man-child threw when he watched that news segment!:clap2:

Plenty of interesting questions in this poll that destroys Trumpers' arguments, for example

Has Trump abused his power: yes 53%, no 38% ????

A must read!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-trump-job-approval-ticks-up-views-on-impeachment-steady

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Becker said:

Link: New Fox News poll on impeachment contradicts its most loyal viewer — President Trump

"Amid last week’s historic House Judiciary Committee vote to advance two articles of impeachment, abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, the president tweeted, “Poll numbers have gone through the roof in favor of No Impeachment, especially with swing States and Independents in swing States. People have figured out that the Democrats have no case, it is a total Hoax.”

But a fresh Fox News poll conducted last week and released on Sunday found that a majority of the American electorate wants Trump impeached. Fifty percent are in favor of impeaching and removing the president, while four percent say he should be impeached but not removed, and 41 percent oppose impeachment altogether."

Imagine the tantrum the man-child threw when he watched that news segment!:clap2:

You believe polls! I'm shocked. I believe nothing that wasn't polled on the entire electorate- oh, that's an election, LOL.

50 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Thanks for providing a great example of a leftist, where their opinions and ideological beliefs have become a self proclaimed level of morality and intelligence with no reason. 

You seriously think that income equality, free public education and healthcare are immoral. Save yourself before it’s too late.

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

Trump has a "very thick skin"?   Hilarious.  Trump freaks out at any perceived slight. 

The man is insecure to the point of mental illness!

NO...this is a portrait of a thin skinned guy...and a bully. He laid into a scared farmer the other day but he had no response for this...not even his privileged faux outrage.

44 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

I guess those project Veritas videos were faked, no hidden agendas at all.... 

Clear proof of media collusion in propagating a LIE for two years plus. Take away their licenses.

They need to all make public apologies.

Plus...the biggest liar and crook of them all....fired (for just cause) exFBI director James Comey.

Even Chris Wallace, a big anti trumper could not let this guy's crimes slide.

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

You seriously think that income equality, free public education and healthcare are immoral. Save yourself before it’s too late.

US heathcare is now $4 trillion/year (a problem in itself), how do you get that for free?

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You are putting words in my statement. All I said was you were trying to portray your ideology as a way to prove your own beliefs made you magically more moral and intelligent. Which, as I will say again. It doesn't. Step down from the lofty perch you have put yourself on, if you can 

1 minute ago, elmrfudd said:

Fortunately, you don't have to worry about it. And the constitution will never be ratified to give large cities overwhelming power. 

You mean the constitution will never be ratified to give one person one vote? I wouldn't be too sure about that, not sure at all.

2 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

One can also tell alot about a person who is constantly engaged in moral and intellectual preening, using their ideological beliefs as a cudgel to infer that those who do not share their beliefs are less intelligent or moral than they are. 

This is also known as THE LEFTIST 

Not the case. First of all I am not a leftist just as you are probably not a conservative extremist. I am a centrist Democrat. Secondarily, I have alot of right leaning friends who are very intelligent. I would never make such a judgment about anyone, except the orange one. He is clearly less intelligent and infinitely less moral than 95% of us. 

26 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

<snip>

Plus...the biggest liar and crook of them all....fired (for just cause) exFBI director James Comey.

Even Chris Wallace, a big anti trumper could not let this guy's crimes slide.

Yeah, I had watched this earlier this morning.  I think Chris Wallace now understands how we feel here at TVF on these threads.  Watching this I am simply dumbfounded to actually witness an amazing example of perhaps one of the premier bull_sh!t artists alive anywhere in the world working his craft on live TV.

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Not the case. First of all I am not a leftist just as you are probably not a conservative extremist. I am a centrist Democrat. Secondarily, I have alot of right leaning friends who are very intelligent. I would never make such a judgment about anyone, except the orange one. He is clearly less intelligent and infinitely less moral than 95% of us. 

Clever enough to become president.

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Again, this is just your opinion. It does not mean anything other than your personal opinion. 

In case you have not noticed, what have the previous presidents gave us other than massive debt due to unjustified foreign wars and bloated unaccountable government agencies and employees? 

Where was your sense of moral outrage then? 

Get over it 

2 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Again, this is just your opinion. It does not mean anything other than your personal opinion. 

In case you have not noticed, what have the previous presidents gave us other than massive debt due to unjustified foreign wars and bloated unaccountable government agencies and employees? 

Where was your sense of moral outrage then? 

Get over it 

"Again, this is just your opinion. It does not mean anything other than your personal opinion."

Do you enjoy pointing out the obvious ad nauseam? He posts his opinions, you post your opinions, we all do it. OK?

"In case you have not noticed, what have the previous presidents gave us other than massive debt due to unjustified foreign wars and bloated unaccountable government agencies and employees? 

Where was your sense of moral outrage then? "

You indicate he wasn't outraged. How would you know?

13 minutes ago, Becker said:

"Again, this is just your opinion. It does not mean anything other than your personal opinion."

Do you enjoy pointing out the obvious ad nauseam? He posts his opinions, you post your opinions, we all do it. OK?

"In case you have not noticed, what have the previous presidents gave us other than massive debt due to unjustified foreign wars and bloated unaccountable government agencies and employees? 

Where was your sense of moral outrage then? "

You indicate he wasn't outraged. How would you know?

Thanks for chiming in unnecessarily. I just asked if he had the same emotional irrational outrage and preening when the country was being led by the previous presidents. If he did. Then he's not a hypocrite. Get it? 

6 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Thanks for chiming in unnecessarily. I just asked if he had the same emotional irrational outrage and preening when the country was being led by the previous presidents. If he did. Then he's not a hypocrite. Get it? 

So if he was irrational back then he isn't a hypocrite now? Your mind obviously works in mysterious ways, just like your guy Trump. No wonder you're a fan.

8 hours ago, Becker said:

7 hours ago, candide said:

Plenty of interesting questions in this poll that destroys Trumpers' arguments, for example

Has Trump abused his power: yes 53%, no 38% ????

A must read!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-trump-job-approval-ticks-up-views-on-impeachment-steady

interestingly enough it seems that any mention of this poll has already disappeared in the headlines on Fox News Website. ????

On 12/13/2019 at 7:45 PM, Sujo said:

Impeachment is an investigation. They dont need to prove a crime. They found enough evidence to warrant a trial.

The Dems never founds any "true" evidence of anything. All they found is a lot of speculation and opinions. No actual evidence of anything rising to the level of being impeachable. So sorry. The Dems can try again in 2024 as this next election is a forgone conclusion.

3 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

today another dem rubbish report 658 pages strong issued by clown nadler.

wbr

roobaa01

658 pages of which Nadler only knows the content of about 20 of them if that. Most likely got staffers to put it together. A big stack of paper visually "looks" good but the content is all lies, innuendos, speculation and other forms of spewed garbage. 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, Kelsall said:

Rachel Maddow got hold of his tax returns a while back.  She said there was nothing there.  Another nothing burger.

"Another nothing burger."...…. are you referring to Maddow, her reporting or both?

On the good side she won't gain any weight eating a Nothing Burger but I understand Crow has a LOT of calories. 

3 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

The Dems never founds any "true" evidence of anything. All they found is a lot of speculation and opinions. No actual evidence of anything rising to the level of being impeachable. So sorry. The Dems can try again in 2024 as this next election is a forgone conclusion.

Funny how some people can follow convoluted conspiracy theories based on discredited evidence to find "proof" of a crime, but can't see what's in front of them.

A Vice President's son takes a job foreign job that does not affect the US but for which he has no obvious qualifications:  Proof of corruption.

The President's son-in-law is given a variety of jobs--solving Mid-East problems, ending the opioid crisis, fixing VA Health Care, re-inventing government, etc.--for which he has no qualifications but which give him private meetings with useful contacts to help his floundering real estate business:  Nothing to see here.

All US intelligence agencies, congressional investigations, and the Mueller investigation conclude Russia interfered in the 2016 election:  Not proof of anything.

An outlandish conspiracy theory based on false information about the DNC server somehow ending up in Ukraine:  Sounds believable.

The Vice President implements US and international policy by insisting an ineffective, corrupt prosecutor be removed before international aid is released to Ukraine:  Obviously the VP is corrupt.

The US President replies to a request for military aid with "I want you to do us a favor though" and the President's people work behind the scenes to ensure pointless investigations that will help the President's re-election campaign are publicly announced:  Nothing wrong with that.

It's obvious what's going on:  Members of the Trump cult have concluded their glorious leader can do no wrong and will accept no evidence that conflicts with that conclusion, but will believe outlandish nonsense that supports it.

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Funny how some people can follow convoluted conspiracy theories based on discredited evidence to find "proof" of a crime, but can't see what's in front of them.

A Vice President's son takes a job foreign job that does not affect the US but for which he has no obvious qualifications:  Proof of corruption.

The President's son-in-law is given a variety of jobs--solving Mid-East problems, ending the opioid crisis, fixing VA Health Care, re-inventing government, etc.--for which he has no qualifications but which give him private meetings with useful contacts to help his floundering real estate business:  Nothing to see here.

All US intelligence agencies, congressional investigations, and the Mueller investigation conclude Russia interfered in the 2016 election:  Not proof of anything.

An outlandish conspiracy theory based on false information about the DNC server somehow ending up in Ukraine:  Sounds believable.

The Vice President implements US and international policy by insisting an ineffective, corrupt prosecutor be removed before international aid is released to Ukraine:  Obviously the VP is corrupt.

The US President replies to a request for military aid with "I want you to do us a favor though" and the President's people work behind the scenes to ensure pointless investigations that will help the President's re-election campaign are publicly announced:  Nothing wrong with that.

It's obvious what's going on:  Members of the Trump cult have concluded their glorious leader can do no wrong and will accept no evidence that conflicts with that conclusion, but will believe outlandish nonsense that supports it.

" Members of the Trump cult have concluded their glorious leader can do no wrong and will accept no evidence that conflicts with that conclusion, but will believe outlandish nonsense that supports it."...…    if the day ever comes when honest to goodness "proof" is offered by the Dems related to an honest to goodness "crime" being committed then yes, a number of us will be interested in hearing it. So far nothing had been offered in that regard.  

Archived