Best Christmas Dinner

farang1979

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

There's one going up here in Phitsanulok, home cooked, plenty of vino and ale, and dead cheap. How many of you are coming?   LOL

PS You will have to listen to the Beach Boys Chrimtmas Album though.

Looking at the last line in your post, appears you been on the vino already.????????????????

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

There's one going up here in Phitsanulok, home cooked, plenty of vino and ale, and dead cheap. How many of you are coming?   LOL

PS You will have to listen to the Beach Boys Chrimtmas Album though.

Sounded perfect up until Beach Boys album lol

• Haha 2

Dinner here is already much sorted.  Xmas pudd. is being made soon buy 1 visitor , pumpkin soup with cream , yorkshire pudds. roast spuds cauliflower with whits sauce and there will be Wolf Blass Chardonney and a bottle or two of WB Merlot to help the chicken wrapped in bacon go down.

2 of the locals coming delivered 2 bottle of Laokao with ganja in this morning., not too sure what that will go with.

Mulled wine in the evening .Shame you are living in Bankers , not too many of us up here.

Pork pie , I wonder if he can do one of these for the evening . 

IMGP0982 (2).JPG

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

A home cooked chicken for me after last years disaster. so bad was it i got a full refund from a certain CM pub very close to the night bazaar ????

Yes, had a terrible experience with an unnamed Bangkok hotel last year. It actually rhymes with "hell". lol

2 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Dinner here is already much sorted.  Xmas pudd. is being made soon buy 1 visitor , pumpkin soup with cream , yorkshire pudds. roast spuds cauliflower with whits sauce and there will be Wolf Blass Chardonney and a bottle or two of WB Merlot to help the chicken wrapped in bacon go down.

2 of the locals coming delivered 2 bottle of Laokao with ganja in this morning., not too sure what that will go with.

Mulled wine in the evening .Shame you are living in Bankers , not too many of us up here.

IMGP0982 (2).JPG

I did not think that CBD was water or alcohol soluble. Now canabutter used in the cooking would be a nice idea. But good luck with it! 

6 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

It is a shame I'm in BKK with all that lot for Christmas dinner! You could sprinkle the ganja in the gravy for the Yorkshire pudds. 

23 minutes ago, farang1979 said:

It is a shame I'm in BKK with all that lot for Christmas dinner! You could sprinkle the ganja in the gravy for the Yorkshire pudds. 

Could cook the cauliflower sauce with the laokao but yes I think it would work in the gravy , will let you know along with photos Boxing day.