Advice on savanaketh

Hi all,

I want to get a new setv and was considering Savanaketh....

I already have 2 setv 1 from seoul and 1 from kuala lumpur and 4 30 day on arrival stamp... All of them have been extended with 30 days... So savanaketh would be a good option to go to or any other places recommended?

Many thanks

• Sad 1

Out of what I have heard, might be wrong, you will have a problem getting a third SETV in Savannakhet if you already have 2 this year. that out of the reason you will go over 180 days staying in Thailand on tourist visas.

Actually, I do not have the knowledge to recommend any alternative, that I know would accept your application and grant a third SETV.

Even if they would grant you a third SETV, you will probably be denied entry to Thailand at arrival, due to your previous tourist visa history. That is also why I do not recommend that you change to a new passport just to circumvent the rules at the embassy.

Edited by Matzzon

24 minutes ago, Dikkebubba said:

How about vietnam, Hanoi or Ho chi min? Cause flights seem to be cheaper there ????

You are aware that having a visa is step one - actually being allowed to enter Thailand is an immigration call and they may have questions with such a record if they are recent stays.  Make very sure you have financials and paperwork to allow entry; and to travel elsewhere if not allowed entry.  

• Like 1