Bangkok: Eldest brother shoots both younger siblings dead

rooster59

all the comments about news coverage, you all know not all shootings and stabbing available in thai language does not get published, majority of crime and violence does not get published here on tv or other english speaking thai news, and shootings have gone down and other violent crimes.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:47 AM, generealty said:

Before any Thai apologists comment on my post- I know this stuff happens all over the world BUT it seems we are reading crazy <deleted> like this every day now. When I came here to live 23 years ago I never read this stuff, but it seems to be escalating or am I wrong ?

this has always happened, there is thousands of news article like this on thai visa and bangkokpost, is it just not you that have missed those? 

shootings and other violent crimes has decreased alot compared to 3-5 years ago, especially in pattaya.

from having at least shootings, stabbings, every day or everyother day to almost no shootings today.

Happy Grumpy and Just Weird - I would be happy to believe you if you could provide statistics rather than just stating 'I am wrong'. As another poster mentioned serious crime like cutting mothers into pieces and sticking in fridge and many other atrocities seems to be on the rise.

Edited by Scott
Font